New to Subaru, New to the club!

This is a discussion on New to Subaru, New to the club! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys and Gals, Coming to you from sunny South Dakota, and like the title says - I'm new to ...

New to Subaru, New to the club!

Hey Guys and Gals,

Coming to you from sunny South Dakota, and like the title says - I'm new to the whole Subaru experience. I've gotta say, there seems to be an insane ammount of knowledge on this site! Anywho - as first questions go - I was wondering how you guys would suggest finding a quality tuner (preferable one out here in the middle of nowhere!). I'm guessing there's some "interview" questions (if you will) posted on here somewhere - but my searches have been fruitless to this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!!

Tiersius

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    To what regional forum would your location belong? I assume midwest. See if you can find a meet nearby to talk to people first hand about who they use and how they like the shop. "Nearby" could be a bit of a trip depending on where you're at I'm afraid. Sorry I can't help more.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Midwest would be correct - Deadwood, SD would be exact. Probably a stupid ? - but are there regional listing of scheduled meets? Thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    There are typically posts in the regional forums from meet organizers.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome

SD is listed in North Central States:
    Click: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/north-central-states/

probably worth posting a thread in there.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Thanks!