Just saw the one I want..

This is a discussion on Just saw the one I want.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have been looking at and researching specs. etc. on the different model years of the WRX's. I saw at ...

Just saw the one I want..

I have been looking at and researching specs. etc. on the different model years of the WRX's.
    I saw at my local Subaru dealer the one I think I like the best.
    It's a silver 2007 STI Limited. No. 102/800. It's a beautiful car, with the low wing I like on the rear, sunroof, and leather. It has 85k on it for 22k. Is this reasonable? Thanx to all.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

that seems like a lot of miles for 22k IMO. its over 20k miles driven per year since it was new. i know its not the best comparison, but just figure, if you going to pay 22k for that sti, for a little over $3k more you can buy a brand new base model WRX with a warranty...i know obviously the sti is a far superior car, but that's a lot of miles.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Yeah, I guess that is a lot of miles. They had a 08 WRX with 5k miles for 500 dollars less.
    And the 10's were at 25k.

That seems pretty pricey. Just did a KBB search and for my area that should retail for 24,815. You could probably talk them down to 21ish.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

Willard, are you refering to the 07 Limited? I also like the rarity of the car. Only 800 made and 400 were Urban Gray. Maybe that has something to do with the price.

hey, if that's the car you're looking, and the carfax comes back clean, then offer them 21k due to high miles.

Hey thanx for that. Ill head in there tomorrow and see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by TURBOTOM2010 View Post
    Willard, are you refering to the 07 Limited? I also like the rarity of the car. Only 800 made and 400 were Urban Gray. Maybe that has something to do with the price.
    Yup, made sure I selected limited.
    2011 Honda CR-Z EX
    Milano Red / Navigation / 6MT

2009 WRX hatch premium SEM #52 Traded 7/28/11
    Kartboy STS & bushings // RedlineGoods Shifter & E-brake boots // Muffler delete pipe // Window tint //

I went to go look at the car. It shows its wear on the inside and the body. If I were to pay that price Id want it a lot nicer.
    BTW, those '10 WRX hatches look very nice!