Introduction
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Howdy all. This has been one of my favorite forums to read and it is funny that I just now ...

Introduction

Howdy all. This has been one of my favorite forums to read and it is funny that I just now joined because I just sold my 09 Wrx sedan. I found a really good deal on an 06 Evo IX and just couldn't pass it up. So hello from the darkside. I'll be visiting from time to time to read and chat. Flame and bag away, I got thick skin. I really, really enjoyed my rex but my build date was to close to the bad ones and I did way to much reading on Natty-sac. I do plan on a Legacy one day, but that will have to wait awhile. So anyway, hello again and look forward to future threads and debates.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome post up pics of the evo & the wrx!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    welcome post up pics of the evo & the wrx!
    +1231231!!!!

thats too bad to hear...i understand your reluctance to keep the '09 after all the horror stories. i live in san diego also, and i RARELY see any WRX's on the road, im sad there will be one less. happy motoring, and tell all your evo buddies to quit cuttin me off!!!
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now

Well dbya rx I still got more suby buddies than evo buddies. Do you ever go to the awjunkies meets? Lots and lots of Subarus there, and you will probably get to meet some of the evo guys playin with you. I'll get some pics up tonight. Just put my star specs on the vo so I gotta get some cleaner pics to post. And thanks everyone for the warm welcome, I know its gotta be hard to welcome a traitor ; )

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.