Stock 2007 WRX Limited - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Stock 2007 WRX Limited within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by EJ257 I'll preface this criticism with the following: ALK is my favorite suspension modification so far. With ...

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    I'll preface this criticism with the following: ALK is my favorite suspension modification so far. With that said...

If you plan on competing in motorsports (one of the best and most fun things a car enthusiast can do), check to see what this does to your classing. In SCCA Auto-X rules, an ALK rapes you, and would put you in a class that you have absolutely no chance competing in if you don't have >$10K invested in the car.
    it puts you into Open class which means that anyone with anything can compete, and there are no restrictions, so your opponents would range from stock cars to pro rally cars, its really hard to learn and usually impossible to win unless your a pro.

tuning your car is strictly personal, every driver has their own style and approach to it. with that said anything anyone tells you here is their suggestion and you might not like it as much as the next thing, or you might love it and not even bother with the next thing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ill have to keep that in mind. thanks!

;] anytime haha people here do really know an impressive amount about these cars and tuning them the proper way, so its always worth your time to ask them the questions you need answered ;]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.