2008 WRX or 2009 WRX

This is a discussion on 2008 WRX or 2009 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys, Im a new proud member of CLUBWRX, and im here to ask for some help. Heres the problem, ...

2008 WRX or 2009 WRX

Hey guys, Im a new proud member of CLUBWRX, and im here to ask for some help. Heres the problem, I have found a 2008 WRX HATCH at a dealership with around 22k miles on it for $20,900. Still got around a year left on warranty on it. Today i recently just found a 2009 WRX SEDAN for $19,900 with 35k miles on it. Only problem with it is, that miles is almost up and it has been in a minor accident, but he says little bit of paint paint damage on the rear passenger bumper (accounted for).. Which one will you guys go for. Also the 08 model has some scratchs on the paint due to Subaru's poor paint quality.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

the 09 rex is a far superior vehicle to the 08 for too many reasons to list (power, suspension, ride quality etc) , just know that it is is VERY rare for a car company to make a ton of changes to a vehicle after only one model year, showing how inferior the 08 was.

regardless of brand, always get a carfax report so that you can verify how many ownwers a vehicle had before you plan to buy. with these 2 rex models, check on prior owners, accident history, and use your eyes on the cars to check if there is any sign of heavy modding. i would stay away from anything with mod history.

keep in mind, the powertrain warranty is 60k miles, so both cars will be under powertrain for a while longer.
    Stink-eye Mob #814004
    2010 WRX Limited Hatch - spt short throw...for now