Newbie from nyc

This is a discussion on Newbie from nyc within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i currently dont have a wrx but looking to get in the scene soon either wrx or evo. i currently ...

Newbie from nyc

i currently dont have a wrx but looking to get in the scene soon either wrx or evo. i currently have a s2000, lexus gs and a nissan titan. im testing waters on my s2000 to see if i should get rid of it or just buy a 4th vehicle im running out of parking spots lol going to need a parking lot soon. i want to see what the awd life is about..

check my FS listing in the car section.

my s2000 below

Last edited by Yeaitshim; 08-09-2010 at 03:20 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi. You don't have a car that would serve the Honda's purpose if you were to get rid of it and get an Impreza. It would make more sense to get rid of the Lexus for the Impreza, but I would not do that as I feel the Lexus is a better car. I'd be tempted to keep everything (until I added up the bills that is). Welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

lol i like the s2000 and i hate the titan, get rid of it and buy an STI you will probably have the same fuel economy haha

Quote Originally Posted by ShinceN View Post
    lol i like the s2000 and i hate the titan, get rid of it and buy an STI you will probably have the same fuel economy haha
    lol.. the titan is my work vehicle it has its ups and downs...