n00b in need of help - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

This is a discussion on n00b in need of help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Fritz_the_Chick What, pray tell, qualifies an 'old' person? Someone with young kids? If so, then I am ...

  1. #16
    Registered User VT06rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz_the_Chick View Post
    What, pray tell, qualifies an 'old' person? Someone with young kids? If so, then I am an ancient 31 year old.

    Secondly, old people do not always drive slow. Many old people try to be conscientious of their vehicles and do not drive them into the ground or participate in street racing. On the other hand, many old people (me) enjoy getting into the twisties, using engine braking, counter steering, and down shifting to pass those pesky Civics on the highway...

    I ain't sayin', I'm just sayin'.
    it wasn't their age that was the factor, it was the fact that they had a 2 year old kid with the baby seat in it. if you have have a 2 year old and use your wrx as the family vehicle I highly doubt you're going to drive it hard
    "I had some 110 octaine left over from my bike, I didn't know what to do with it, so I put it in my civic, this is the only time I have a chance to beat you, first one up the three lanes wins"~my brother

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #17
    Registered User Fritz_the_Chick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    87
    I get defensive about my age, only because I am beginning to recognize that I am old enough to get defensive about my age.

    I don't have kids, and it's probably a good thing, because a two year old might possibly cause me to drive like a maniac. But you're right. Most normal people would not drive maniacally with a child in the car. Hopefully.

  4. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    79
    wow i am sorry but can you say insecure??. By old people i meant like a 60 year old grandma that drives 20MPH wherever you go... dot a 30 year old person who is hitting mid life crisis... there is no point in being defensive about your age...

  5. #19
    Registered User VT06rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz_the_Chick View Post
    I get defensive about my age, only because I am beginning to recognize that I am old enough to get defensive about my age.
    yeah, I'm only 21 and I already feel myself getting old, I understand where you're coming from
    "I had some 110 octaine left over from my bike, I didn't know what to do with it, so I put it in my civic, this is the only time I have a chance to beat you, first one up the three lanes wins"~my brother

  6. #20
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,783
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinceN View Post
    wow i am sorry but can you say insecure??. By old people i meant like a 60 year old grandma that drives 20MPH wherever you go...
    it doesnt really matter how you "meant" it to come off- it still could be offensive to some of our 'older' members.

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  7. #21
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Newberg, OR
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaMypeBycle View Post
    Fixed.
    Don't click this link. Key-logging website.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 08-12-2010 at 02:57 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •