Hello Club WRX Members - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Hello Club WRX Members within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SD_GR Welcome. Marshals are the unsung heroes of motorsport. Nice car and it looks like a lovely ...

Registered User thatscoobyrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Welcome. Marshals are the unsung heroes of motorsport. Nice car and it looks like a lovely home too.
    How did you know I was a marshal
    Ultimate STIimulation

S800B AC 2008 Guiness World Record Holder - 1 of 1086 in the largest car mosaic

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice car!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by thatscoobyrocks View Post
    How did you know I was a marshal
    Typically, before a new member is accepted at least one moderator locates the prospective member's vehicle and places a GPS tracking device somewhere on the chassis. However, in your particular case we are delaying the installation because...

Quote Originally Posted by thatscoobyrocks View Post
    ... do a bit of marshaling for the WRC in UK each year
    ... and marshals are heroes.

Welcome.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Nice car andy. Nice interior. What is mapping. Us it the same as dyno tuning

Quote Originally Posted by Jason80 View Post
    Nice car andy. Nice interior. What is mapping. Us it the same as dyno tuning
    Sorry mapping is the same as dyno tuning.

My car had had no dyno work but the minor mods cat-back exhaust, performance filter and the 99 RON fuel (6 or $9 a gallon here in UK) helps push the figures to 320 bhp / 334 ft lb torque. If it was dyno tuned I could get 360/400.

Ultimate STIimulation

I was trying to figure out what wasn't quite right in that interior photo above... Then I realized the steering wheel was on the wrong side.

Welcome though! Love the muddy look on the car
    2009 WRX Hatch, WR Blue
    [Stage 2]

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy18 View Post
    I was trying to figure out what wasn't quite right in that interior photo above... Then I realized the steering wheel was on the wrong side.

Welcome though! Love the muddy look on the car
    So did I until it took over a year to remove the mud to get the car back to a show standard
    Ultimate STIimulation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12