My 2002-WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on My 2002-WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I got this car a while ago when I used to hate Impreza but when I got it I learned ...

My 2002-WRX

I got this car a while ago when I used to hate Impreza but when I got it I learned that I am an idio lol. But anyway I am in Denver so if any of you are around here say hi...Anyone have any tips for me I really want to do rallycross but I dont know where to start or anything and what are the chances of me messing up my car while doing it. I would like to do it just for fun i dont care about competing or winning.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this hope you all have a good evening!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

possibly start with an after market up pipe and turbo back exhaust with either catless of high flow cat for the downpipe (restrictions permitting) then a tune for it
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

Quote Originally Posted by d_Ziggy_2000 View Post
    possibly start with an after market up pipe and turbo back exhaust with either catless of high flow cat for the downpipe (restrictions permitting) then a tune for it

Would you happen to know anyone with a good deal on a catless downpipe? And do i have to have a tune on it if i put a catless DP on it?

Quote Originally Posted by JovicA View Post
    Would you happen to know anyone with a good deal on a catless downpipe? And do i have to have a tune on it if i put a catless DP on it?
    Yes you do. Theres alot of options for that. Welcome, post pics of your car.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Here are a few i took on the 4th of July

I changed the taillights back to the OEM ones after getting a ticket. I have some better pictures on my camera i will try to post some better ones tomorrow

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm1991 View Post
    Yes you do. Theres alot of options for that. Welcome, post pics of your car.
    he doesnt HAVE to get tuned for it but it's recommended. only 04+ 100% require a tune.

also- an aftermarket uppipe should be your very very very first priority. get one as soon as you possibly can.

First Modifications - what to do and not to do

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

i got a quick question. If someone breaks in and takes all the papers out of my car can i just go and get them replaced or do i have to do anything special so that they cant do anything illegal and if they do they get caught

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Quote Originally Posted by JovicA View Post
    Anyone have any tips for me I really want to do rallycross but I dont know where to start or anything and what are the chances of me messing up my car while doing it. I would like to do it just for fun i dont care about competing or winning.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this hope you all have a good evening!
    http://www.scca.com/hub.aspx?hub=2
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2002 WRX|midnight black pearl|STI tmic|HKS Hi-Power catback|K&N Typhoon|Cobb lightweight pulley|

hai bro!! :] haha i found you quick XD here is a pics of hes WRX i took earlier today :] ::

Prety Panda!!
    Last edited by ShinceN; 08-06-2010 at 11:46 PM.

Looks good man. I've got the same headlights. And my grill corners are black as well

Always wanted a white bugeye, but I like the rarity of my red wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Uh Oh View Post
    Looks good man. I've got the same headlights. And my grill corners are black as well

haha right hes panda is awesome, and your wagon looks prety aswell but i dont like imprezas in red haha but then i like the Baha yelow they cone in 2 so iv a wierd taste XD

I love wagons!!! haha my brother wants a wrx as well i might trade him if he gets a wagon. They seem like they would be really practical for camping and that sort of fun stuff!

I honestly hated the wagons before I got one, and I red was my least favorite color on them. But I found a good deal and was like "Hey, I want a WRX. But this ones a wagon. And it's red. Oh well, it's a WRX"

In the end the look really grew on me and now I actually like the look better. At least when you hook em up a little bit. Plus it is super practical. I don't see any reason to ever get rid of it. It's a great car for the tuner kid, the family man, the midlife crisis guy, and the geezer that wants to feel young. And the mods are neverending, so I can't wait to see what I've done to my car in 20 years haha

I honestly hated the wagons before I got one, and I red was my least favorite color on them. But I found a good deal and was like "Hey, I want a WRX. But this ones a wagon. And it's red. Oh well, it's a WRX"

In the end the look really grew on me and now I actually like the look better. At least when you hook em up a little bit. Plus it is super practical. I don't see any reason to ever get rid of it. It's a great car for the tuner kid, the family man, the midlife crisis guy, and the geezer that wants to feel young. And the mods are neverending, so I can't wait to see what I've done to my car in 20 years haha
    personaly i have nothing against the wagons, they dont look bad and some of the most powerfull Imprezas i have seen are wagons, i just like the impractical and anoyigly big spoiler my brother's car has haha. And you are right these cars are extreamly modification oriented, my bro has had hes a short time, but hes already about 2k into moding it(mostly handaling stuff, but never the less). I dont like the new ones one bit, they said there is a sadan version coming out for 2011, and that one doesent look half bad, but 08-10 are just ugly well the 2 toned ones, i supose the one color ones are okayish :]

OH my spelling sucks!!! sorry gota get safary haha Auto-SPELLCHECK!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast