This is a discussion on Newbie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone i am obviously new to the site and I am new to Subaru's as well I just bought ...

Hello everyone i am obviously new to the site and I am new to Subaru's as well I just bought my first yesterday. A 02 WRX Wagon with approx 89k.
    first thing I want to do is reinstall stock or better fog/driving lights. i have the factory switch and power running to it , just no lights on the vehicle. It looks like I will need a mounting bracket as well. Any one have any advice on where to get these brackets and a good source for the lights?
    Other mods are a possiblity just not immediately, I think I'll start with the intake, then exhaust and see where I am then. So far it handles better then I expected and my girlfriend who was against speed, well know we have to figure a way to get her out of the car. It is so plesant and fast to drive with out being on the verge of panic, well atleast as hard as we have pushed it so far. So stock is imprssive and I dont see me getting terribly far from that but you never know.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Rallylights.com have brackets that will allow you to fit Hella fogs in the stock location. Otherwise see if you can find a wreck that's been rear ended.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

that was quick. thanks for the tip i'll look them up and consider salvage/junk yards.

So SD GR jus tout of curiosity since you mentioned hella lights what are you running?

I Support ClubWRX
    When one of my lenses cracked in 2003 I discovered that Subaru did not provide for lens replacement, just entire light replacement. Conveniently, they sold the lights. For... $110. This is when $110 was still a decent amount of money, but it was also when lots of people were wrecking lots of bugeye cars. I found one from a car that'd been rolled for less than half the price.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Well I found some well priced just not sure of quality on Ebay, thats when I realized that I think I need mounting equipment as well. The ones pictured have a bezel around the lens and I have nothing like that. So now my search has gone from lights to mounts first.