Girlfriend got a subaru
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Girlfriend got a subaru within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My girlfriend picked up a pretty clean '03 Legacy L , 5 speed, for a nice price with pretty low ...

Wappingers Falls, New York, United States

Girlfriend got a subaru

My girlfriend picked up a pretty clean '03 Legacy L , 5 speed, for a nice price with pretty low mileage. Car runs great and rides mint. I guess i got her hooked haha. I've been looking and I can't find any parts for this thing. Shes thinking about lowering it in the future, maybe an exhaust and such. Anyone know where I can find stuff for it?? thanks!
    I was born to crush you. Welcome to this violent dream.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Maybe try fastwrx.com

They have a section I believe is called the Legacy Shop. Worth a shot! Good luck
    - 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

" You don't have a soul, you are a soul. You have a body." - C.S. Lewis

Hmm I looked, only issue is that it's got stuff for newer Legacys. I'll keep searchin! Thanks Bro.

Better than my girl! She has the thought that lancers are better and faster... i have no idea why she would think that
    '88 Sub Justy *Rock in oil pan killed on freeway
    '87 Honda Civic *Bad pistons (to lazy to fix)
    '85 Nissan 200sx *Blown engine drifting
    '00 Sub Outback *Mother literally stole
    '92 Toyota Tercel *Hated it
    '02 WRX '07 kawasaki ninja. * current

My wife drives a montero sport and I hate working on that damn thing. It took me 5 hours to do a basic tune up cause I had to take apart the intake manifold...lol when the time comes to get rid of it she's gonna get either a 4runner, tacoma, or a forrester...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

I know both scoobytuner.com and rallysportdirect.com have sections for the LGT. Not sure if they have anything for your year though.

I've done lots of ordering through rallysportdirect and they're pretty much awesome.
    2002 Silver Bugeye WRX - Bugeye Mafia #327
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

Check around at;
    http://www.sl-i.net/
    http://www.legacygt.com/ - "older" models section
    And NASIOC has a Legacy sub forum.

FWIW use the model code when looking for/ordering parts, yours is a "BE" if its a sedan or a "BH" if its a wagon.

Quote Originally Posted by devik View Post
    I know both scoobytuner.com and rallysportdirect.com have sections for the LGT. Not sure if they have anything for your year though.

I've done lots of ordering through rallysportdirect and they're pretty much awesome.
    I'm currently waiting for my Cobb catback to arrive from Rallysportdirect. It should be here any day now.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.