I am a fat and fluffy noob
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on I am a fat and fluffy noob within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone. I currently don't own a WRX, but am looking to get one and modify it. There's lots of ...

I am a fat and fluffy noob

Hello everyone. I currently don't own a WRX, but am looking to get one and modify it. There's lots of info here, so i'm having a good time reading up on all these FAQ's! Just wondering, how is the long term life longevity of an 05 WRX? Could these cars push beyond 200,000 Miles?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    They are extremely dependent on past owners and treatment. Improper modding or excess abuse will drastically reduce the long term reliability. I'd be expecting some repairs up that way though. Nothing tugs on forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ^ +1

an 05 can last 300,000 or it can last 30,000. it all depends on the maintenance & how the owner took care of it.

High Mileage Club

here is a list of forum members who have over 100,000 & still running strong.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Oh wow, that's quite a list! Perfect information I was looking for, thanks a bunch!! Glad to see that people are breaking barriers with these cars... 307,000 and still going, wow, major to HRTATAK!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.