Greets From Templeton, CA

This is a discussion on Greets From Templeton, CA within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everybody. I'm new to the forums -- been lurking ever since I bought my car about a week ago. ...

Greets From Templeton, CA

Hi everybody. I'm new to the forums -- been lurking ever since I bought my car about a week ago. It's actually the first MT vehicle I have owned (and second car I've ever owned). I've already learned loads of valuable information from this place, so far.

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 4-door sedan. 52k~ish miles. Mostly stock (hood + shifter are not).

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice car, Welcome to the forum =).

Are you looking to mod anything on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Thanks. At the moment it's just my daily driver to/from work/school. Maybe once I get it fully paid off I might do a few upgrades.

But for now I'm just enjoying the ride!

New as well

hey scuberu, dont fell bad I jsut baught my 02 WRX wagon yesterday and am trying to find where I can get the mounts for the fog lamps. I live in Morro Bay and Camp Roberts so at one point perhaps well meet and set up a cruz.

nice name scubaru...i live in san diego, but i have family in santa margarita. if you ever see a silver rex wagon flying down el camino real in atascadero/tempelton, its probably me, cause i havent seen any other scubies around that area. i usually am up there once a month or so...

happy motoring