09 Impreza no respect?

This is a discussion on 09 Impreza no respect? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I bought a 2009 Impreza not sti or wrx just stock and i was wondering why no one talks about ...

09 Impreza no respect?

I bought a 2009 Impreza not sti or wrx just stock and i was wondering why no one talks about 09's imprezas at all? and also id like to know where to start and what to do for overall performance and little mods nothing major and also pics of your 09 imprezas

thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    EDIT: SECOND TIME today I misread a post. Doh! Sorry. Welcome.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 07-30-2010 at 03:44 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Hey bud those are nice cars, but the reason you don't really here people talk about them is just because the stock impreZa models aren't made for performance or anything they are just your everyday driver type vehicle. But there are certainly things you can do to upgrade your car. Good luck man

Welcome. There won't be much info on this site for naturally aspirated Impreza engines unfortunately. Doesn't mean you can't hang out, learn, and contribute however as there are more similarities than differences.

Many other Subaru forums have folders for the NA engine folks.
    ...Rob.
    MMVI WRX - VF43 Airboy Tuned @ 3500'

honstly there really isnt anything to talk about with thoes cars. they are nice tho.

so what are some good starting mods for it? im thinking about debadging it, adding a cold air intake, maybe muffeler tips and getting the sti/wrx hood for it

Quote Originally Posted by Impreza2009 View Post
    so what are some good starting mods for it? im thinking about debadging it, adding a cold air intake, maybe muffeler tips and getting the sti/wrx hood for it
    I think you will find much more bang for your buck chasing suspension upgrades. IMHO

A few ponies may be had or a nice exhaust note, but donít expect a lot of power without a transplant. Enjoy the carís finer points and if power is your goal, trade up in a couple years. :dunno:

Gigantic spoiler and sitckers...
    seriously, don't rice the car out. it's a nice vehicle, and suspension upgrade can go a long way when it comes to fun driving.

I Support ClubWRX
    I bought a 2009 Impreza not sti or wrx just stock and i was wondering why no one talks about 09's imprezas at all?
    The site is called"Club WRX" because,well, it's for WRX's. The site is mainly based on forced induction Subarus. My suggestion would be to try NASIOC's N/A section or www.rs2.5.com if your looking for more info on normally aspirated Imprezas.
    Last edited by Donkey; 08-04-2010 at 04:02 PM.
    Resident Adviser @ WTF Tuning, LLC
    2002 FORESTER S
    1998 FORESTER S