deciding between WRX and STi - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on deciding between WRX and STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex Nope, gave that up when the baby was born...lol I'm on a swing shift now where ...

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Nope, gave that up when the baby was born...lol I'm on a swing shift now where I work from 1 to 930 pm...

Yeah that's good... so I figure at the rate I'm going by the time my car is paid off ill have about 100K on the car and it will still be in 1 piece hopefully.
    lol the little ones will do that to ya I guess. I don't really envy my several friends who all had their first this year (all within 4 months of each other, crazy), but I know my turn is coming up sooner than I might think.

Well that's my goal as well. Car is nearly paid off now, should be about the exact same time I roll over 100k lol, so highfive on that one broseph.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    lol the little ones will do that to ya I guess. I don't really envy my several friends who all had their first this year (all within 4 months of each other, crazy), but I know my turn is coming up sooner than I might think.

Well that's my goal as well. Car is nearly paid off now, should be about the exact same time I roll over 100k lol, so highfive on that one broseph.
    Yeah it comes outa nowhere... my wife told me a month after we bought our house and I almost fainted... all I could think about was "ohh good lord.. I'm starting school, just got married, and just bought a house now I'm gonna be a daddy... yeah,,, its been easier then I thought it was going to be, but still its no walk in the park by anymeans either...
    My son so far has been pretty mellow so I kinda lucked out with that, but sometimes it can get fusterating...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Yeah it comes outa nowhere... my wife told me a month after we bought our house and I almost fainted... all I could think about was "ohh good lord.. I'm starting school, just got married, and just bought a house now I'm gonna be a daddy... yeah,,, its been easier then I thought it was going to be, but still its no walk in the park by anymeans either...
    My son so far has been pretty mellow so I kinda lucked out with that, but sometimes it can get fusterating...
    No doubt man. But at least you wear the daddy hat well, which is refreshing to see.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12