New WRB Bugeye Wagon Owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New WRB Bugeye Wagon Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I just picked up a WRB bugeye wagon with ...

New WRB Bugeye Wagon Owner

Hey all, I just wanted to drop in and say hi. I just picked up a WRB bugeye wagon with 123xxx kms on the clock in really good shape. I've spent a bunch of time over at nissanclub.com for my first car (1993 Nissan Altima), so naturally I found a forum for my new car. Probably won't see to much of me at first while I lurk and gain some knowledge, but I'll throw my $0.02 in when I feel I can help.

Now, some pics:

And a couple of my Altima:

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Very clean bugeye man. Welcome to the club, enjoy the best Subaru forum on the net.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Nice bugeye, WRC blue is definitely the best color these things come in. I saw a guy who got a lime green spray job over the outside... popped his trunk and I saw the WRC blue inside... made me cry a little. :P

Sounds like you're serious about this car, glad to see you're not diving into blow-off valves and MBCs and FMICs straight off the bat like we see so many times. Community here is great, lots of good into in the engine/suspension mod stickies, and some great minds to help you out if you've got questions.

Welcome to the club!
    2002 Silver Bugeye WRX - Bugeye Mafia #327
    "Stage 2" + STI TMIC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.