Got my first Subaru WRX today, and new to the forum - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Got my first Subaru WRX today, and new to the forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ferb82 Your car is very attractive. How much did you buy it? I really want to have ...

Quote Originally Posted by ferb82 View Post
    Your car is very attractive. How much did you buy it? I really want to have one.
    it was $14,000
    Last edited by dbestballa23; 07-29-2010 at 08:25 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    Scheduling is done by the EISCCA at www.eisccax.com. Cal Craner is the president of that chapter, awesome guy. Him and his wife both have Cobalt SS's (new TC not SC), his wife took first in C stock class in the nation last year. He has a swapped FD RX7 with an LS6 in it as well that one of the other guys drove last year, ****ing thing took the best time of both days next to the shifter carts.

Okay, taking up too much space here talking about Octoberfast (it's the event I look forward to most every year).

Welcome to the site dude, don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them, but a word to the wise, make sure you search first, almost everything has been covered here at least once or twice.
    alright cool man thanks.

and i found out the cool air intake is K&N

Awesome awesome awesome!!! I just bought a WRX a couple days ago, and I'm loving mine as well. I only wished I could have found one with low miles like yours.

I'm loving the black.

I'm curious how much you paid for it as well if you don't mind me asking.

Quote Originally Posted by djacobsWRX View Post
    Awesome awesome awesome!!! I just bought a WRX a couple days ago, and I'm loving mine as well. I only wished I could have found one with low miles like yours.

I'm loving the black.

I'm curious how much you paid for it as well if you don't mind me asking.
    thanks man, yea these are definitely fun cars. And the low mileage made like this even more.

No problem, it was $14,000

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12