New guy checking in

This is a discussion on New guy checking in within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Bought my first Subaru a couple days ago. Its a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR in red in nearly perfect ...

New guy checking in

Bought my first Subaru a couple days ago. Its a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX TR in red in nearly perfect condition. So far I love the car to death. I had a 2002 Nissan Sentra SER Spec V that I traded in on the WRX. That car was a piece of work but I had more fun with it than anything. I'm looking forward to playing with the WRX and learning stuff from you guys.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I like the red, it's a good choice.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.