non subaru owner, pics inside
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on non subaru owner, pics inside within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys, im new to the forum thought id introduce myself. I currently own a 2000 camaro ss, ive owned ...

non subaru owner, pics inside

hey guys, im new to the forum thought id introduce myself. I currently own a 2000 camaro ss, ive owned 6 cars in 3 years of me driving. ive had several fast cars including a cammed ls1 trans am, a kenne bell supercharged 98 cobra, a northstar powered fiero, and a few others.

im actually thinking about giving up the V8 game for a little bit a try something different. Im currently in college so realistically i need something other than the camaro for the harsh winters i see here in Illinois, and i think a subaru wrx would best suit my needs. so im here to learn and see what i should look for when buying a car, any advice is appreciated (looking for an 04/05 wrx)

anyways heres a few shots of the camaro.

and the 315s out back
    2000 Camaro SS NBM
    | 1998 Cobra (Kenne Bell equiped)- Sold |
    | 1998 Arctic White Trans am (cammed, bolt-ons, tuned)- Sold |

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome , nice lookin camaro
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome... cool LS
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Sweet camaro ss, welcome.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

Welcome, nice car.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

Welcome to the forum. Awesome ss!

That camaro is on some stilts! Why did you get so many cars? You should have kept the LS1 T/A- those are still the best looking car on the road today imo. Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Les Bill View Post
    You should have kept the LS1 T/A- those are still the best looking car on the road today imo.
    Yes... I agree! Thats why i have one

Quote Originally Posted by Les Bill View Post
    That camaro is on some stilts! Why did you get so many cars? You should have kept the LS1 T/A- those are still the best looking car on the road today imo. Welcome!
    eh i was at the point of having to replace the rear end and if i wanted any more hp out of it i was going to need different heads/intake so way more money was going to be needed. thats when i got the kb cobra.

actually my side project for the winter is to start putting together a 6.0L block and buy another trans/am or forumla in the spring.
    2000 Camaro SS NBM
    | 1998 Cobra (Kenne Bell equiped)- Sold |
    | 1998 Arctic White Trans am (cammed, bolt-ons, tuned)- Sold |

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.