Sedan or Hatch ?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Sedan or Hatch ?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Anub1s There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I used to be big time into four wheeling ...

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I used to be big time into four wheeling and building up a beat up old truck I had that was good at absolutely nothing but eating money, then got into track driving and working on cars, bought my first car a Toyota Celica, one year later, saw a bugeye WRX and it was game over, drove it and my fate was sealed.

Peoples needs and wants change all the time, don't be ashamed of it.
    I know what you mean... I used to be all about rwd and V8 power back in my younger years... one day I was driving my only camaro on a rainy day and I was stopped off at a light and I see this WRB bugeye just take off and I did my usally fishtailing at a light then when I first saw that commercial of the bugeye back in 01' I was instantly hooked...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    I know what you mean... I used to be all about rwd and V8 power back in my younger years... one day I was driving my only camaro on a rainy day and I was stopped off at a light and I see this WRB bugeye just take off and I did my usally fishtailing at a light then when I first saw that commercial of the bugeye back in 01' I was instantly hooked...
    It really doesn't take much to get people hooked on these cars man. All of my buddies drive mustangs, and constantly give me crap about driving a foreign car.... But when it comes to performance, they know when to shut their mouths! haha

Quote Originally Posted by STi-Guy85 View Post
    It really doesn't take much to get people hooked on these cars man. All of my buddies drive mustangs, and constantly give me crap about driving a foreign car.... But when it comes to performance, they know when to shut their mouths! haha
    Yeah I know... I've never really liked your traditional japanese ricer kind of stigma you get with sporty japanese cars, but the wrx is nothing like your tradional honda or whatever... they are rally cars at heart and do many things well just like a swiss army knife...plus they are a riot to take out and dump on it...lol
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

i like sedan but do what ever looks nice. there both the same anyways

I vote hatch. It's incredibly practical as well as more subtle than the sedan with the wing on the back. Cops are all over that where I'm from...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123