Sedan or Hatch ?? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Sedan or Hatch ?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex Very nice... why do you want to get rid of it if you don't mind me ...

Quote Originally Posted by 06scoobyrex View Post
    Very nice... why do you want to get rid of it if you don't mind me asking?
    haha... evo is my dream car.. but not untill i drive my friend 08' STi, i just fell in love with it.. so i decided to sell mine and get a STi.. i cant wait untill i get my STi.. <3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Good news, everyone! xxxxxxxAnub1s's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by STi-Guy85 View Post

I'm with you on this man, I am on my 2nd STi. At first, I had a hard time deciding... but once I got behind the wheel of both, the Subaru was much more comfortable. I will never own another car.

Honestly, I owned my WRX before ever driving the Evo and the STi, then drove the Evo before I got the chance to drive an STi. I was so surprised at how much better the STi felt in almost every way. It was just so solid, planted, and FUN. The Evo was incredibly nimble and it felt fast, but driving it felt like a chore more than an experience. Like you had to put up with just how terrible the interior was in order to enjoy driving it. The STi isn't as nimble, can't change directions QUITE like an Evo right out of the box, but it's still incredibly well planted in the corners, and you actually feel good about driving it. You don't sacrifice anything with the STi, while I feel like you do in the Evo.

That's just my personal take on it anyways. Again, I'm not saying the Evo is a bad car, it's just not MY car.
    Cody
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #727 N.E.R.D #255.255.255.0

Your nighttime volunteer of near-useless information.
    Good news, everyone!

Same here, I don't think the EVO is a bad car at all.... But when I drive it, I feel like I have been shrunk, and put in the drivers seat of a matchbox car. The interior is awful. Anub1s, I think we talked several months ago about an oil pressure issue on my car, right?

Thumbs up

what can i say? i had my evo for almost 2 year.. but i just dislike it after i drive an Sti for 1 hours???? wth???? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by willySTi View Post
    what can i say? i had my evo for almost 2 year.. but i just dislike it after i drive an Sti for 1 hours???? wth???? lol...

hahaha sorry man, not trying to bash your old car! Subaru's just seem to have that effect on people!

I Support ClubWRX
    Same here, I don't think the EVO is a bad car at all.... But when I drive it, I feel like I have been shrunk, and put in the drivers seat of a matchbox car. The interior is awful. Anub1s, I think we talked several months ago about an oil pressure issue on my car, right?
    I know exactly what you mean.

I'm not sure, could have, I've helped a lot of people on here so usernames sometimes just get jumbled in the mix, I apologize if I've forgotten. Remind me though, what was up and was it fixed?
    Cody

Good news, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    I know exactly what you mean.

I'm not sure, could have, I've helped a lot of people on here so usernames sometimes just get jumbled in the mix, I apologize if I've forgotten. Remind me though, what was up and was it fixed?
    Here is the link of our old thread. Dude, I ran into a laundry list of problems fixing this car. hahaha. My name is Dustin, by the way. And no, it wasn't fixed...I decided to go a different route...

06 STi Turbo Failure/Oil pressure drop

I Support ClubWRX
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I used to be big time into four wheeling and building up a beat up old truck I had that was good at absolutely nothing but eating money, then got into track driving and working on cars, bought my first car a Toyota Celica, one year later, saw a bugeye WRX and it was game over, drove it and my fate was sealed.

Peoples needs and wants change all the time, don't be ashamed of it.
    Cody

Good news, everyone!

i cant wait to post my STi, after i get it.. then i'll ask u guys more advice.. thanks..

I Support ClubWRX
    Here is the link of our old thread. Dude, I ran into a laundry list of problems fixing this car. hahaha. My name is Dustin, by the way. And no, it wasn't fixed...I decided to go a different route...

06 STi Turbo Failure/Oil pressure drop
    Well looky there, now I remember. lol. What route did you decide to go, if you don't mind me asking? We can continue this in PM and avoid totally hijacking the thread.
    Cody

Good news, everyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    i cant wait to post my STi, after i get it.. then i'll ask u guys more advice.. thanks..
    Can't wait to see it . We're here to help dude, even if you have questions in the mean time feel free to ask.
    Cody

Good news, everyone!

Can't wait to see it . We're here to help dude, even if you have questions in the mean time feel free to ask.
    oh yeah.. 1 more question.. i might get the BBS package? how the BBS doing so Far for STi ? thanks...

oh yeah.. 1 more question.. i might get the BBS package? how the BBS doing so Far for STi ? thanks...
    I love BBS. That's just my preference.

I Support ClubWRX
    BBS package? That's not one I'm familiar with. Are you speaking of the BBS wheels on the STI? Those come standard, nothing extra there, they've been on the STI from the beginning here in the States, fantastic and highly sought after wheels.

Edit: Never mind, I guess BBS wheels are not standard any more, you DO have to pay extra, which is stupid. I'd go for the BBS wheels though, if you're willing to spend the money, they're great wheels.
    Cody

Good news, everyone!

BBS package? That's not one I'm familiar with. Are you speaking of the BBS wheels on the STI? Those come standard, nothing extra there, they've been on the STI from the beginning here in the States, fantastic and highly sought after wheels.

And expensive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.