hi im new

This is a discussion on hi im new within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi there im new in the club, i got new wrx 03 the trans and engine is broken and i ...

hi im new

hi there
    im new in the club, i got new wrx 03 the trans and engine
    is broken and i will not bother my self to fix it coz :
    1. i need more hp and prfoormance
    2. ill use the car for drift
    3. also will use it is show`s
    now i hope you guys can help me with that project i found STI engine and trans 01 for good price
    i need advice from you and full help and support since this is my first Subaru i ever got

feel free to tell me and share ur knowledge with me to rich best performance i can get
    thanks
    ali haidar
    Kuwait

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by c6q8 View Post
    hi there
    im new in the club, i got new wrx 03 the trans and engine
    is broken and i will not bother my self to fix it coz :
    1. i need more hp and prfoormance
    2. ill use the car for drift
    3. also will use it is show`s
    now i hope you guys can help me with that project i found STI engine and trans 01 for good price
    i need advice from you and full help and support since this is my first Subaru i ever got

feel free to tell me and share ur knowledge with me to rich best performance i can get
    thanks
    ali haidar
    Kuwait
    Welcome Ali! Nice to have another member from afar!

Its not so much as what we can tell you...research is your best friend! Keep in mind these are AWD cars, so drifting is not what they are best suited for.

If you have a bit more specific questions and inquiries, we have a vast amount of knowledge here...and a ton of people who hold that knowledge.

Goodluck and welcome again!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying