IM new to forms i need help

This is a discussion on IM new to forms i need help within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello my names chaos pro i love my new subaru wrx its the sedan version and its a 2008 i ...

IM new to forms i need help

hello my names chaos pro i love my new subaru wrx its the sedan version and its a 2008 i want to make it as fast as i can and make handle great but have no idea were to start. I also don't no were to post for specific things so if anyone could be nice and tell me some good ideas I'm all ears

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I would suggest just going through all the stickies around here. Also google Unabomber's Manifesto. Honestly just have to put a lot of time in doing some good research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

the only thin ive done so fare is put a carbon fiber hood and a stock spoiler but thanks i dont really no any thing about parts but i would love the help noing

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Pro View Post
    the only thin ive done so fare is put a carbon fiber hood and a stock spoiler but thanks i dont really no any thing about parts but i would love the help noing
    As Heide says, research is your best friend. I started out knowing nothing, but as you peruse the forums and stick around, lurk, post, use the search link above, and so on, you will learn tons!

Biggest thing is, you need to set attainable goals. What do you want out of your car? You said "as fast as possible"...but that could mean so much. Fast in a straight line? Fastest spool up? Fastest top end? Fast on a track? Etc...answer these questions first, and that will help you.

Then, you need to figure out a budget...what are you going to spend to get there? What mod path are you going to follow? Basic engine mods first? Basic suspension first? How much downtime are you willing to sacrifice, because as you build, it takes some time off the road, especially for bigger projects. Also the more you do to it, the more you have potential to break it...just some things to keep in mind.

Goodluck and welcome!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying