Here is my story......3 months ago I had a 2006 Chevy Silverado with rims and big engine....Nice truck....well after I bought it the truck market went to **** and I was upside down on the price....So I went in to the used car dealership and the best deal was to get this 06 Chevy Cobalt ss supercharged which I though was cool at the time...lol..Well I buy it and the clutch goes out like in two weeks....I fight the dealership for a month and finally they settle to put a new one in for $200 cash...so i got it fixed....well a month later a guy turns into me and T-bones me and totals my cobalt talking away my negitive -$7000 in upside down payments with my gap insurance and I got to start with a clean slate....I always want a WRX and I went out and bought my WRX...looks like its a TR(not sure what the advantages or dis-advantages are...?) But anyways it has a HKS HI-Power exhaust system, SPT intake(Does anyone know what HP gains this gives?) and also it seems to have a blowoff valve unless the come stock....anyways I knew this car would be fast...but not this fast...I might get into trouble......anyways thanks for having me in the forum....