new to the site. Just got my bugeye...ohio!!!

This is a discussion on new to the site. Just got my bugeye...ohio!!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 2002 95k just bought it from miami! it has a vf34, downpipe, turboxs bov, lowered, and some rims. i have ...

new to the site. Just got my bugeye...ohio!!!

2002 95k
    just bought it from miami! it has a vf34, downpipe, turboxs bov, lowered, and some rims. i have heard a million people say different things about bov's. i dont race just open it up every now and then. i hope it wont hurt the car. idk though. Any suggestions on what i should do it?? i want to get it repainted(same color) and a sti scoop
    thanks!
    dylan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club.

i dont know if thats a complete mod list or not but make SURE you have a catless upipe, supporting mods for the vf & a tune.

also- as far as the scoop is concerned a USDM one will not fit. you have to find a JDM 02-03 sti scoop or an STi replica scoop.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    welcome to the club.

i dont know if thats a complete mod list or not but make SURE you have a catless upipe, supporting mods for the vf & a tune.

also- as far as the scoop is concerned a USDM one will not fit. you have to find a JDM 02-03 sti scoop or an STi replica scoop.
    yeah i forgot a few things. haha my bad. and thanks for the info!