2011 WRX's??
Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I was very close on buying a 4-door white sedan today (although I do like the hatches better) but ...

2011 WRX's??

So I was very close on buying a 4-door white sedan today (although I do like the hatches better) but then I was wondering if waiting for the 2011's to come out would be better?

When are the 2011 WRX's suppose to be in the stores?

(I test drove one and !!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT SOO BADD =\)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not sure when they're gonna hit the lots, but they do look pretty sick. If you'd rather have the hatch, don't rush into buying one just because it's in stock. Also, unless you're dead set on waiting for the fender flares I would suggest looking into the 2009-10 hatches. I've come to appreciated the subtle lines a little more than the STI anyways and got a great deal as they're just trying to move them out to make room for the 11's.

Ahh waiting is so hardd >_<. But then will the pricing still be the same as the 2010 WRX's? Cause if not then I need to rethink everything through again =\

No, if you wanted to get the same pricing on the 11's as the 10's are at now you'd have to wait for about a year until they start shipping the 2012's and want to move the 11's...it sucks, but unless you NEED the car now I'd say wait another year and save yourself a good chunk.

You should still be able to get pretty good pricing with the 2011's. Somewhere around invoice. A lot of people reported that they ordered them with a dealer already and agreed to pay invoice or invoice - 1 or 2%. Talk with your dealer and see. Pricing hasn't been released yet, but it is expected to go up 500-800 dollars.

I will be using the VIP pricing to get 2% under invoice, but I have to wait December/January to purchase anyway. Hopefully they have some good financing options then!

hmm thats a tough call. i just got my hatch about 2 months ago and love it. the looks are good enough for me with the 2010 (some wheels would be better) but thats your choice to get the new 11 or not. since your waiting until the winter anyway, shop around and see how much you can get a 2010 leftover for.

2011s are supposed to hit the dealers in September. When I ordered mine, the dealer said they are expecting a 1% to 3% increase, which translates to $260 to $780 over the 2010 price. BTW, you can place orders for the 2011 with an estimated arrival between the last week of August and the second week of September. The prices and specifications for the 2011s are expected to be released within the next few weeks.

The 2011s have more to offer than just the better body style. They will also have a wider wheel base and wider tires, among other things. Just something to think about.

yeah because right now the dealers are only going 100dollars lower than invoice for a white wrx sedan with a short shifter option in it already. So I was thinking I should get it for wayy cheaper if not then I will just wait for the 2011's because that way I can still pay around invoice and get that more aggressive look =\

I am so lost right now =[
    I cant find any hatches anymore (which i was really looking forward to when purchasing the wrx)
    and since the 2011's will have the hatches front now. i wouldnt mind getting a sedan or a hatch for 2011. ahh!!!!!!!! =[[[

Lightbulb

Maybe you should consider ordering a 2011 and getting exactly the options and car you want. If you order now, it will probably show up in late September. I know, it seems like a long time to wait. It's driving me crazy waiting for mine, but the best things come to those who wait!

Quote Originally Posted by nibbles View Post
    yeah because right now the dealers are only going 100dollars lower than invoice for a white wrx sedan with a short shifter option in it already. So I was thinking I should get it for wayy cheaper if not then I will just wait for the 2011's because that way I can still pay around invoice and get that more aggressive look =\

I am so lost right now =[
    I cant find any hatches anymore (which i was really looking forward to when purchasing the wrx)
    and since the 2011's will have the hatches front now. i wouldnt mind getting a sedan or a hatch for 2011. ahh!!!!!!!! =[[[
    pretty sure a dealer will still look to find a 2010 you want, but its up to you

I ordered my 2011 a few weeks ago, and I'm getting it for $500 under invoice, so if you're only getting a 2010 for $100 under invoice, I'd definitely wait for the 2011. It'll be a full model year newer, have the wide-body, and not cost much more, if at all.

Perry subaru in Va beach right now has a silver premium package 2010 hatch.. marked down too...

they are still out there, you might just have to push for a dealer swap.
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Hey mikerulzu, out of curiousity, when did the dealer tell you your 2011 would arrive? I was told late August or early September. It can't come soon enough!

Quote Originally Posted by mm05897 View Post
    Hey mikerulzu, out of curiousity, when did the dealer tell you your 2011 would arrive? I was told late August or early September. It can't come soon enough!
    The dealer told me a couple weeks ago that it was in the system for August delivery, but I don't have a VIN or estimated arrival date, so it could be August or September, which is what he told me the day I ordered the car.

Quote Originally Posted by mm05897 View Post
    Dealer told me 4-6weeks =\

Page 1 of 50 1234567891011 ... LastLast