2011 WRX's?? - Page 9
Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here you go.... just picked up my new 2011wrx - plasma blue.......

Here you go.... just picked up my new 2011wrx - plasma blue....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    damn that looks great.

do the 2011 still have the E-Diff or do they have a proper limited slip differential again?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

They really nailed the sedan with this revision, I'm loving the user pictures more than any of the promo pics that Subaru put up. That Plasma blue just makes me so sad that it's not a USA option though.

Is it just me or does anyone else REALLY like the new wheels? I thought about going aftermarket for some summer wheels but honestly I think I'm just going to get some winter beaters and rock the stocks in the summer. The triple 5 spoke design has me pitchin' a tent if you know what I mean.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

^^^ Please, please let me know what you find out. I'm also in So Cal and haven't been able to get any solid info.

Damn that blue is nice.

I am getting very impatient right now. I stopped by the dealer today to get an update. Computer still says Sept 1st. Dealer said I should give it two weeks wiggle room just in case. I know they are trying to temper my expectations.

I only wish someone would post pictures of a red sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else REALLY like the new wheels? I thought about going aftermarket for some summer wheels but honestly I think I'm just going to get some winter beaters and rock the stocks in the summer. The triple 5 spoke design has me pitchin' a tent if you know what I mean.
    I'll join the camp site because I'm pitching one too. I'm in love with those wheels, makes the car look that more aggressive.

Hey, what states have received their cars now?

As we try to track the status of deliveries, let us know what state you are in if you have gotten your 2011 delivery.

I wonder if it starts out lopsided to the west coast? I'm in NY waiting for my 2011 STI that I ordered yesterday with an 8-12 week estimate.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    damn that looks great.

do the 2011 still have the E-Diff or do they have a proper limited slip differential again?
    in the brochure, they state:
    - viscous coupling limited-slip center diff
    - shot-peen open type rear diff

btw..... there's a nice rumble too... when i saw / started the STI... I was wow.... no more quietness like 08-10's....

then got my wrx, and it's the same exhaust.... nothing loud but you now it's a subaru.... a bit like G35 or 350z would go by and you'd hear the note of OE exhaust.

i do like OE wheels... they look great too on dark grey! white wrx? not so much....

Just back from the Subie dealership...The salesman sat down with a piece of paper with a price of about 26.5 (this is a base wrx with the short throw shifter and center console only options). He also failed to produce any invoice on the car at all saying "we don't even have an invoice".

Mind you, this is for a car that was already ordered and will be delivered to the dealership on September 13th. after a bit of talking I offered him invoice and he said "I won't waste your time." So, naturally, I walked out.

I find it almost comical, trying to justify the price based on "demand" when the car was ordered months ago and nobody has put it on hold ($200 refundable deposit to hold a car at this dealership). I imagine he'll give me a call and want to talk, or maybe i'll give him a call in a couple days. Overall, I wasn't very impressed with the dealer.

Any thoughts on the situation? Have I missed the boat because the cars are coming on lots so shortly and won't find any discounts? Opinions are welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by drafter View Post
    As we try to track the status of deliveries, let us know what state you are in if you have gotten your 2011 delivery.

I wonder if it starts out lopsided to the west coast? I'm in NY waiting for my 2011 STI that I ordered yesterday with an 8-12 week estimate.
    Washington. It makes sense that it is West coast first...

Now I have no idea how the cars get shipped over here, which path the ships take, and where they get off of the boats from, but that above map seems like it would make sense to me.

Irregardless though, if you just ordered your car yesterday of course it is going to take at least 8-12 weeks to make it for you and then ship it. Even though I am on the West coast I am sure they would tell me the same thing if I went in and ordered a car today. I sure they will start arriving in the NY area way before then, but yours might take that long to be built.

After I ordered mine it help me be patient by imagining them actually putting my car together from the "ground up".
    - Kevin
    2011 Satin White Pearl WRX Premium

Quote Originally Posted by Zonked View Post
    Washington. It makes sense that it is West coast first...

Now I have no idea how the cars get shipped over here, which path the ships take, and where they get off of the boats from, but that above map seems like it would make sense to me.

Irregardless though, if you just ordered your car yesterday of course it is going to take at least 8-12 weeks to make it for you and then ship it. Even though I am on the West coast I am sure they would tell me the same thing if I went in and ordered a car today. I sure they will start arriving in the NY area way before then, but yours might take that long to be built.

After I ordered mine it help me be patient by imagining them actually putting my car together from the "ground up".
    I was at a dealership in Costa Mesa and they said 4 weeks...just fyi.

update for the new england guys. Boats coming in 10 days. A boat came into the pier today but no 2011 WRX's . ITs almost time.......

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Just back from the Subie dealership...The salesman sat down with a piece of paper with a price of about 26.5 (this is a base wrx with the short throw shifter and center console only options). He also failed to produce any invoice on the car at all saying "we don't even have an invoice".

Mind you, this is for a car that was already ordered and will be delivered to the dealership on September 13th. after a bit of talking I offered him invoice and he said "I won't waste your time." So, naturally, I walked out.

I find it almost comical, trying to justify the price based on "demand" when the car was ordered months ago and nobody has put it on hold ($200 refundable deposit to hold a car at this dealership). I imagine he'll give me a call and want to talk, or maybe i'll give him a call in a couple days. Overall, I wasn't very impressed with the dealer.

Any thoughts on the situation? Have I missed the boat because the cars are coming on lots so shortly and won't find any discounts? Opinions are welcome.

My sales guy gave me invoice a few weeks before the car was even hitting the lots. o.O?

Quote Originally Posted by nibbles View Post
    My sales guy gave me invoice a few weeks before the car was even hitting the lots. o.O?
    Yeah they're clearly playing games with me...i've already contacted 3 more dealerships...once of which gave me an offer of 800 over invoice immediately via e-mail. I'm confident that with an offer like that I'll be able to get him down to invoice. I'm comfortable paying invoice for the car, I just hate the idea of giving the dealership a bunch of extra money for no reason.