2011 WRX's?? - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by CNYN_CRVR My STI is on order... dealer still can't tell me when its going to get in ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CNYN_CRVR View Post
    My STI is on order... dealer still can't tell me when its going to get in >.<
    Anyone have any idea when the STI's are to hit the dealerships? the best guess I can get is "sometime in September." I'd like to say that I'm a patient person... but I'm not, haha.
    bring her to one of the colorado meets

We want to see!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My subaru guy said my wrx should be coming this thursday!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Picked it up today. Like a kid in a candy store!!!
    So what trim is that? I notice its missing the fogs
    2006 WRB WRX Sedan @ Stage 2

www.grahamsnodgrass.com

Base WRX no options, Why pay for all that stuff you dont need, $25k out the door. I've already taken the emblems off the grille and the rear. I paid to go fast, not to advertise

Let me ask all you guys and gals out there. I'm new to the turbo scene and I'm looking at blow off valves but curious as to what the advantage, if any, there is to an aftermarket over a stock valve, besides the pressure relief noise. I dont want to go crazy with the car and drive it daily but wan't opinions as to what small things I can do to get a little more power that can be removed easily when its time to go to the dealer for service. Any help is appreciated!

For those of you with 2011's in hand...how is the "upgraded" stock stereo? I'm assuming it's still crap but is it acceptable at least?

jd92677 - Do NOT get a BOV. There's no need. If you want to hear the turbo spooling and bov blowing a little more, get an intake and you'll hear them better. But please do not get a BOV. They won't help your performance and will likely give you problems.

Your best bets for mods if you want it super simple are just a dropin filter, cat-back exhaust, and and AccessPort map. Most dealers don't care about exhausts so they shouldn't give you an trouble about it. I'd add a downpipe to that list and call it day. That would put you at Stage 2.
    Last edited by anxiouz; 08-23-2010 at 12:26 PM.

I ordered mine on 8/16 and got the subaruNET info today from my dealer with the VOM. The estimate for delivery of the car is "the month of October."

Hopefully it comes sooner than October! I'm already dying to get it... 2 months of waiting is going to be brutal.

Thanks Anxiouz, after reading a little more on it i've come to the same conclusion. I'm new to this site and the more I read the more I am amazed about the information there is out there if you take the time to read!

Got confirmation of my delivery!

Salesperson called me today that mine will be available to me on the 8th of September! So quick, I'm so happy!

Quote Originally Posted by cosh632 View Post
    Salesperson called me today that mine will be available to me on the 8th of September! So quick, I'm so happy!
    When did you put your order in?

order

I put in my order in the first week of August.

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Base WRX no options, Why pay for all that stuff you dont need, $25k out the door. I've already taken the emblems off the grille and the rear. I paid to go fast, not to advertise
    25k out the door? without any options?

Haven't a few guys on here gotten the base WRX WITH some options for that price?

That what I want to try and confirm because I got my WRX with the shortshifter and I am going $500 under invoice. And I am trying to get it without tax and etc. o.o

25k with any options is a deal I couldn't muster. Price of the car was somewhere around $23,100, if you can get options for that price, your're a better negotiator than I. I haven't seen anyone on here pay that with options but I could be wrong.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.