2011 WRX's?? - Page 6
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ChaseJS0 Bangor, ME Nice. Looks like I'll be turning my attention to the north! Originally Posted by ...

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseJS0 View Post
    Bangor, ME
    Nice. Looks like I'll be turning my attention to the north!

Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    Got the call today! 2011 WRX hatch arrived this morning, picking it up 9am tomorrow morning. Life is good!
    Congrats!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Got the call today! 2011 WRX hatch arrived this morning, picking it up 9am tomorrow morning. Life is good!
    Lucky! (Maybe I should stay away from the forums for a while so I don't have to endure all the talks of you guys getting your cars.)
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

So jealous!

Last week the dealer told me it had a delivery date of Aug 25. As of today he says Aug 31...

I ordered my 2011 base WRX hatch on 8/15 and got an estimated delivery date of middle of sept. I'm located in Seattle, anyone think thats realistic?

I got mine for invoice pricing, although I added a few options... final was 24995 out the door.

Quote Originally Posted by Soobfresh View Post
    I ordered my 2011 base WRX hatch on 8/15 and got an estimated delivery date of middle of sept. I'm located in Seattle, anyone think thats realistic?

I got mine for invoice pricing, although I added a few options... final was 24995 out the door.

Mid September may actually be realistic. It seems like everyone on the west coast is getting them earlier and more quickly than the rest of us. They all arrive at the port in Vancouver, Washington and are then shipped out from there. In my case, the car is already in the U.S., but I won't get my hands on it until Aug. 30th because first it has to be shipped by train to Dallas (regional distribution center), then to San Antonio by truck. BTW, I ordered mine on June 22nd, and it's a base model with a few options.

Ok, so my dealer couldn't tell me for sure what wheels were coming on the base model... anyone know?

Also, I wanted to know if anyone with the new body style has tried to install fog lamps - aftermarket? Is it a do-able task?
    Last edited by Soobfresh; 08-20-2010 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Premium gets you heated seats, heated side mirrors, heating element in the windshield to melt ice on your wipers, fog lamps and moon roof.

So it's up to you if those are worth 2-3k extra. I was able to add just heated front heats when I pre-ordered for $250. That was the only part of the premium package I was interested in.

Limited gets you HIDs and Leather I think. But it's even more $$.
    How did you manage this? Others have asked and been told they can't. I even emailed Suby support and was told it is not possible.

What magic are you working

Quote Originally Posted by Chader View Post
    How did you manage this? Others have asked and been told they can't. I even emailed Suby support and was told it is not possible.

What magic are you working
    When I went to the dealer he brought up the pre-order list in front of me so that we could go through it together and check off exactly what options I wanted. I assumed that it just wasn't going to be possible because I figured they wanted to keep it tied into the premium package. However, I thought it couldn't hurt to ask and we looked through the list and sure enough there were two options.

One was for heated front and back seats and one was for heated front seats only. Front and back were something like 600 msrp and fronts were 300. Invoice pricing brought them down to 250.

It could be that people are being told that they are not able to do this due to it creating a bit of a unique car. Not quite stock and not quite premium. Since a dealership cannot MAKE you purchase a car when it arrives (you have every right to look at the car, verify that it is what you want and decline it if you choose to do so) they don't want to have something on their lot that might be difficult to sell.

So, it could be that the salesmen are being lazy. Could be that option lists differ from area to area. Could be that they aren't looking at the right place to make the confirmation. Or perhaps I'm going to have a rude awakening when my car arrives! If that is the case then I'll be kind of upset with the dealership and push for compensation.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Soobfresh View Post

Mind me asking who you ordered with? Just did the same thing in Seattle, went with Joe Spitz from Carter Subaru. It was a great experience! I order my car July 27 and it got here August 19 (two days ago!!)
    - Kevin
    2011 Satin White Pearl WRX Premium

Picked it up today. Like a kid in a candy store!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0915.JPG   IMG_0916.JPG   IMG_0917.JPG   IMG_0919.JPG   IMG_0918.JPG  

Thumbs up

CONGRATS!
    USB Media Hub, Sirius tuner, Short shift kit
    V-LED Fog lights, DRL/Hi Beam, Low Beams, Red LED map lights, White LED dome light
    V-LED Front turn signals, License plate illumination
    Autolumination.com Rear turn signal, brake/tail lights, reverse LEDs, red Trunk light
    Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Sound Processor, Sony Sony XM-ZR704 4 channel amp, 4x Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5" speakers, Sony XM-ZZR3301 Mono Amp, Pioneer Premier TS-W2502D2 10" Sub

Nice car! They sure made the new WRX's look like the STI's, that's great! Congrats, enjoy her.

My STI is on order... dealer still can't tell me when its going to get in >.<
    Anyone have any idea when the STI's are to hit the dealerships? the best guess I can get is "sometime in September." I'd like to say that I'm a patient person... but I'm not, haha.

i am jeallousssssssssss