2011 WRX's?? - Page 5
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; They just got a 2011 sedan at my dealership. I live in Atlantic Canada, so I find it odd some ...

They just got a 2011 sedan at my dealership. I live in Atlantic Canada, so I find it odd some of you in big cities don't have them yet?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JT58 View Post
    What are the left over 2010's or 2011's going for if just over invoice? I may be looking to sell my 2010 hatch (premium) with 5K miles, want to ask 21 or 21.5. If new ones are selling this low, I may be in trouble.....
    That price is fine. New 2011 WRX hatches (base, no options) are around $24k at the very lowest (before taxes). So here in CA it's just shy of $28k OTD for a base hatch. Your price is very competitive. What color and where are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by nibbles View Post
    ...I was wondering if waiting for the 2011's to come out would be better?

When are the 2011 WRX's suppose to be in the stores?
    From my research, for the hatchback, the 11 looks more like an STI but otherrwise it's basically the same as the 10. But you drove a sedan? I haven't been paying attention to those...

i got a call from my dealer today. Should be coming in around mid sept. I got mine for under dealer invoice. Im going to call some people i know who work at the port and find out when exactly they get in.

All this talk about when people are getting their 2011's, I am so jealous!!! I can't even get a lightning red STI to save my life, I've been told by 2 dealerships that I'm looking at beginning of November for my car at a minimum!.....

Quote Originally Posted by ChaseJS0 View Post
    I got a price of $24,320. Mine should arrive around mid september. Got the blue.
    Wow good price for the base. I want the premium so I'm wondering what people are paying for that. Where are you located btw?

7n7
    I went to a dealer yesterday (Baierl in Pittsburgh) and have decided to go with the 2011 wrx (waggon). My question is, is upping to the Premium work the extra $3k? What all would make it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by 7n7 View Post
    I went to a dealer yesterday (Baierl in Pittsburgh) and have decided to go with the 2011 wrx (waggon). My question is, is upping to the Premium work the extra $3k? What all would make it worth it?
    Premium gets you heated seats, heated side mirrors, heating element in the windshield to melt ice on your wipers, fog lamps and moon roof.

So it's up to you if those are worth 2-3k extra. I was able to add just heated front heats when I pre-ordered for $250. That was the only part of the premium package I was interested in.

Limited gets you HIDs and Leather I think. But it's even more $$.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Premium gets you heated seats, heated side mirrors, heating element in the windshield to melt ice on your wipers, fog lamps and moon roof.

So it's up to you if those are worth 2-3k extra. I was able to add just heated front heats when I pre-ordered for $250. That was the only part of the premium package I was interested in.

Limited gets you HIDs and Leather I think. But it's even more $$.
    I know (at least this one) comes with a short throw shifter as well

Quote Originally Posted by djclue8713 View Post
    Wow good price for the base. I want the premium so I'm wondering what people are paying for that. Where are you located btw?
    Bangor, ME

I just got my VON yesterday. Looks like the expected delivery isn't September as I had expected...but October.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    I just got my VON yesterday. Looks like the expected delivery isn't September as I had expected...but October.
    Ouch, sorry to hear. The guy at the dealer told me that most WRXs are shipped to Baltimore area, east coast as opposed to the west coast (closer coast)

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    That really sucks. A month and a half of pure torture!

Quote Originally Posted by 7n7 View Post
    Ouch, sorry to hear. The guy at the dealer told me that most WRXs are shipped to Baltimore area, east coast as opposed to the west coast (closer coast)
    Dealer just told me, month of September. No other info as of yet.

Hoping for sep 1st! LOL

Got the call today! 2011 WRX hatch arrived this morning, picking it up 9am tomorrow morning. Life is good!

7n7
    Quote Originally Posted by jd92677 View Post
    got the call today! 2011 wrx hatch arrived this morning, picking it up 9am tomorrow morning. Life is good!
    woohoo!!!