2011 WRX's?? - Page 47
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; First day of Utah powder, awesome session! The road was only open to 4x4 and chains, the snow tires handled ...

First day of Utah powder, awesome session!

The road was only open to 4x4 and chains, the snow tires handled it no prob. Awesome handling even in deep snow... So stoked on this car

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What type of tint?

Thanks for the snow day photos. I've also ordered a white WRX - what type of tint did you install? Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyB View Post
    Thanks for the snow day photos. I've also ordered a white WRX - what type of tint did you install? Looks good!
    45% up front (legal), and 20% rear windows.

Quote Originally Posted by penukoko View Post
    First day of Utah powder, awesome session!

The road was only open to 4x4 and chains, the snow tires handled it no prob. Awesome handling even in deep snow... So stoked on this car
    Already! My car can't arrive any faster! Lol

Got my 2011 White Limited Hatch (the first one in Colorado i'm told) on Wednesday morning. Already took it on a road trip and broke it in 1100 miles. Don't worry I varied speed and changed gears etc .

I got mine with the short throw shifter, all weather mats, hatch mat and the dealer even gave me 60% off snow tires because of how long I had to wait. I am absolutely in love with this scooby!

I am also getting 22-25mpg though I haven't really gotten on it yet. That should change tonight. I will post pictures in the next couple days. For those still waiting don't fret, it is completely worth the wait.
    Peace, Love, Unity.
    DenverDrew

Penukoko,

What tires do you have on that nice lookin snow mobile of yours?

In the market for mountain tires that can take 600 miles a week on the highway in the winters.....

Help from anyone would be a massive help.

Quote Originally Posted by CitySuby View Post
    Penukoko,

What tires do you have on that nice lookin snow mobile of yours?

In the market for mountain tires that can take 600 miles a week on the highway in the winters.....

Help from anyone would be a massive help.
    I went through Discount Tire and got the Bridgestone Blizzaks LM60's... I have read good reviews on both the 60's as well as the WS70's... the plowers keep the roads pretty clear here and I wanted the performance so I went with the 60's (speed rating- H, compared to WS70's speed rating = T). So, 70's had better traction but since the roads here are maintained well I went with the H's. Also, I have driven through quite a bit of snow here when we had some very bad storms and even in over a foot of snow, the car did well. I can imagine how much better the WS70's would have performed.

well i have had mine for about 5 days, just got the mudflaps on yesterday, here are some pics...

spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Looks nice! You need to update your Sig now though. I'm expecting mud flaps from the wife for Christmas so I like seeing pics of em.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Finally

I finally got my port date! December 10th! Wooo! Dealer says I should have it a few days after that. I still feel like it took way too long ( over 11 weeks ) but at this point I'm happy to be seeing it. All I know is its going right from the dealer to a shop to have winter tires put on it. It's down right cold here in Connecticut now so I am not going to mess around on those summer stocks for too long.
    OBP 2011 WRX 5 door...6500 miles and counting

Sweet man!

When was your order date? 11 weeks seems crazy. I am on week 3 and I'm going nuts lol.

I don't really understand why there is so much of a wait. I saw somewhere that there were only like 3,400 Imprezas sold in November. Are they really not able to produce the amount of vehicles that wouldn't make a person wait almost 4 months?
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I made the deal with the dealership on Sept 21st. It was another couple weeks after that I got confirmation that my order had been accepted by the Subaru system. I had talked to the deal and Subaru of America and neither could give me an answer as to why there was such a lag between order date and order confirmation date. We are guessing that the system was just bogged down with orders and picked them up as they went along. Who knows.

Hope your wait isn't as long as mine. Good luck!
    OBP 2011 WRX 5 door...6500 miles and counting

Quote Originally Posted by jim holla snack View Post

Hope your wait isn't as long as mine. Good luck!
    Yea me too!
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Coming from a fellow BMW....

I'm critical_gp on e46fanatics.com....btw

Quote Originally Posted by anxiouz View Post
    Looks nice! You need to update your Sig now though. I'm expecting mud flaps from the wife for Christmas so I like seeing pics of em.
    they are very nice, how much they actually do im not sure though....
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.