2011 WRX's?? - Page 41
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by BANSwee WOW! really love WRB hatch. what's the production date on those new shipment? I checked and ...

Quote Originally Posted by BANSwee View Post
    WOW! really love WRB hatch. what's the production date on those new shipment?
    I checked and mine was built in September of 2010.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just got an Email from my dealer telling me that the cars ETA is today I am guessing that is to the port because he said he doesn't expect to see the car until next week some time. I cant wait. It looks like it will be a wait of pretty dang close to the 4 weeks that he quoted me.
    -Mitigate

Quote Originally Posted by mitigate View Post
    Just got an Email from my dealer telling me that the cars ETA is today I am guessing that is to the port because he said he doesn't expect to see the car until next week some time. I cant wait. It looks like it will be a wait of pretty dang close to the 4 weeks that he quoted me.
    what!!!! that's not fair!!!! i have been waiting 6 weeks and still not even a von, eta, vin, or anything about the damn car! or at least my dealer doesn't feel like telling me...
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Yeah but your sig says you're getting an STI? The wait is longer for those.
    Steve // 2010 Cadillac CTS-V // 2011 WRX hatchback (SOLD)

Really? that sucks!!!!! Waiting really is terrible!
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

I just ordered my HB Premium in Blue with spt trubo gauge, center console armrest, read cup holder, auto dimming rear view mirror with compass/ homelink, and interior illumination kit in red. Got 300 under invoice , before tax/tags was 27,555. How do u think i did?
    Last edited by Yorty; 11-06-2010 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorty View Post
    I just ordered my HB Premium in Blue with spt trubo gauge, center console armrest, read cup holder, auto dimming rear view mirror with compass/ homelink, and interior illumination kit in red. Got 300 under invoice , before tax/tags was 27,555. How do u think i did?
    you did better than me, best i could get for my order on an sti was at invoice final price was 37,xxx before tax and license but i got the spt exhaust nav., and just about every add on, strut tower brace, lower chassis brace etc.
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yorty View Post
    Sounds like a good deal to me! What dealer did you order your car from? Best I could do was invoice.. I'm surprised they let you order the turbo gauge, when I ordered my car last month the option wasn't available.

FINALLY!! well i called my dealer to see whats going on and i have an eta for the 29th of this month!!!! these next couple weeks are going to suck!!!! but will be worth the wait big time!!!

Does any1 know the pipe diameter for the spt exhaust for the sti?? my dealer tells me its 3"s but for some reason i dont trust that... Any info would be helpful! thanks
    Last edited by TheDevin1569; 11-09-2010 at 01:35 PM.
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Registered User Officer Cartman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevin1569 View Post
    FINALLY!! well i called my dealer to see whats going on and i have an eta for the 29th of this month!!!! these next couple weeks are going to suck!!!! but will be worth the wait big time!!!
    Just curious, but when did you order your car? I placed my order on October 13th, and trying to figure out when I can expect to see my car. The wait is killing me.

u "should" get urs at the end of this month

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Cartman View Post
    Just curious, but when did you order your car? I placed my order on October 13th, and trying to figure out when I can expect to see my car. The wait is killing me.
    I ordered September 29th and I am on the west coast
    spw 2011 wrx sti hatch

Does anyone know the story with the shipments? I ordered mine September 15th and last week my dealer got a copy of the window sticker to my car (wrx dgm.) He still doesn't have a delivery date on the car though. Do you think it's on it's way if there is a window sticker?

It is official. I got the call from my dealer today and the car is in. I am going to pick it up on Friday.

I ordered the car on October 17th and picking it up on November 11th. 26 days that isn't so bad. I am so excited.

I hope everyone's cars come sooner than later.

Cheers!
    -Mitigate

26 days is really good where do you live?