2011 WRX's?? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by hisdigness So I owe you guys a big thanks! After reading the posts here, I worked some ...

Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    So I owe you guys a big thanks!

After reading the posts here, I worked some different dealers.

Ended up paying way less than my original order, I have to wait an extra week now, but 600 under invoices is well worth it.

SO THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW OF THE POTENTIAL DEALS!

nice deal!!! i only got 500 under invoice >_<

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Zonked View Post
    After ordering my wrx a little more than a week ago, I just received an actually set arrival date. Estimate arrival is august 17!! I can't believe it is so soon! I will keep you posted if/when that changes.

Has anybody waiting on their 2011 WRX arrival heard any updates on when it may arrive? I was told last week that mine should be here by Aug. 30th. Just curious what anybody else is hearing that pre-ordered long ago.

I preordered mine at the end of June, and I just heard from my dealer today that it should be here on 8/26. It's a Limited, and he said he was getting base WRXs on 8/17.

Quote Originally Posted by liquidoxygen22 View Post
    I just had to put a hold on my new REX, Im deploying! Guess it will give me something to look foward to when I get back
    Hey Liquidoxygen,
    Thanks and good luck over there.

Quote Originally Posted by mm05897 View Post
    Has anybody waiting on their 2011 WRX arrival heard any updates on when it may arrive? I was told last week that mine should be here by Aug. 30th. Just curious what anybody else is hearing that pre-ordered long ago.
    I wish! I can't even seem to get a confirmation!
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by liquidoxygen22 View Post
    I just had to put a hold on my new REX, Im deploying! Guess it will give me something to look foward to when I get back
    Now you'll have all that deployment cash to buy the STi instead!
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by AmateurX View Post
    I wish! I can't even seem to get a confirmation!

Your sales guy should be able to tell you. If he is not returning your calls, then you could drive over there and ask to speak to the manager that is responsible for the pre-orders. Either one of them can look it up on their intranet site, which I think is Subaru.net (no public access).

I am hearing basically the same thing as mikerulzu. It sounds like the base WRXs are arriving in port on the 17th (tomorrow, wow!). Then, depending on where you live, it should actually show at your dealer by the 30th. Mine has to be trucked from the port to Atlanta, then Dallas, and then finally San Antonio for various reasons that I still don't completely understand, so I won't get mine until sometime around the 30th.

Ordered mine, a base with no options, $795 under invoice set to arrive in 8/26! Man I wish it was 8/17 it feels like an eternity. My 4th Subaru but first WRX!

2011 Wrx

When did you first order yours? I have mine ordered but no VIN# or even a guess from the dealer as to when to expect it. You are fairly close to me as well so how'd you get so lucky!? ha

I ordered mine a few weeks back base model red 5 door for 26400 out the door (tax and fees included). The dealer said mine was in the system for october .. I live in seattle

COSH, I believe I ordered it the middle of July, they said 6 to 8 weeks but I got a call from my salesman that it was early, no full VIN yet but had last 8.

Quote Originally Posted by mm05897 View Post
    Your sales guy should be able to tell you. If he is not returning your calls, then you could drive over there and ask to speak to the manager that is responsible for the pre-orders. Either one of them can look it up on their intranet site, which I think is Subaru.net (no public access).
    Yeah, I'm basically being lazy. I've emailed the guy a few times, but haven't yet made a phone call.
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    Now you'll have all that deployment cash to buy the STi instead!
    You sound like my dealer!!!!!!

I got a quote yesterday for a WRX hatch no extras for "$300 over cost" so with taxes (8.75%) and other dmv fees/etc it was $27,800 OTD. The said I could reserve one but they wouldn't have it until mid-Oct at the earliest. I'm going to check around a lil first to see if someone else can get one sooner, otherwise I'll pull the trigger.

I got a price of $24,320. Mine should arrive around mid september. Got the blue.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.