2011 WRX's?? - Page 3
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ like...

^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Just ordered my 2011 wrx premium in satin white pearl. $450 below invoice, with invoice pricing on all options I added (short throw shifter, center armrest extender, rear cupholders). Came out to $27,100 with everything minus Washington state tax.

grats!

Ordered my 2011 WRX hatch yesterday. This will be my first Subaru. I'm stoked!

Got confirmed pricing on my car today! Should be ~29.2k for the Limited with the options I ordered!

anyone know if the limited wrx has what the premium has also?

or is it this or that?

I would take the limited but only if it also had the the premium comes with...

Quote Originally Posted by rcrevolution View Post
    anyone know if the limited wrx has what the premium has also?

or is it this or that?

I would take the limited but only if it also had the the premium comes with...
    I believe the limited is the premium package plus HID's and leather.

After ordering my wrx a little more than a week ago, I just received an actually set arrival date. Estimate arrival is august 17!! I can't believe it is so soon! I will keep you posted if/when that changes.

Thumbs up

Wow, that's a lot earlier than I've been hearing. How did you get that information? From the sales guy at the dealer? The best they can tell me is between the last week of August and the second week of September. And I ordered on June 22nd.

I just had to put a hold on my new REX, Im deploying! Guess it will give me something to look foward to when I get back

Quote Originally Posted by mm05897 View Post
    Wow, that's a lot earlier than I've been hearing. How did you get that information? From the sales guy at the dealer? The best they can tell me is between the last week of August and the second week of September. And I ordered on June 22nd.

I have been in contact with the sales guy that order the car for me. He has been constantly updating me with info like my VON, VIN and updated arrival dates. Yesterday when I got my vin he was surprised to share that my arrival date was the 17th. It might be here sooner than some because I am in Seattle, and car get shipped from japan to Vancouver, wa. Just 3 hours south of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonked View Post
    Just ordered my 2011 wrx premium in satin white pearl. $450 below invoice, with invoice pricing on all options I added (short throw shifter, center armrest extender, rear cupholders). Came out to $27,100 with everything minus Washington state tax.
    Wow what a great deal. I just ordered my in LA and best I got was 300 over invoice, and that was after pitting three dealerships against each other

dealer said late sept for me =[[ i live in california

Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    Wow what a great deal. I just ordered my in LA and best I got was 300 over invoice, and that was after pitting three dealerships against each other
    So I owe you guys a big thanks!

After reading the posts here, I worked some different dealers.

Ended up paying way less than my original order, I have to wait an extra week now, but 600 under invoices is well worth it.

SO THANKS AGAIN FOR LETTING ME KNOW OF THE POTENTIAL DEALS!

The secret of haggling on a car sale is to walk out the first time. It is written in the Car Salesman bible that they will call you back in a day or two willing to negotiate. If at all possible, try to arrange it where you don't NEED a car right away, so that its possible to walk.

And make sure you leave your number! (or email :P)
    USB Media Hub, Sirius tuner, Short shift kit
    V-LED Fog lights, DRL/Hi Beam, Low Beams, Red LED map lights, White LED dome light
    V-LED Front turn signals, License plate illumination
    Autolumination.com Rear turn signal, brake/tail lights, reverse LEDs, red Trunk light
    Rockford Fosgate 3sixty.2 Sound Processor, Sony Sony XM-ZR704 4 channel amp, 4x Infinity Reference 6032cf 6.5" speakers, Sony XM-ZZR3301 Mono Amp, Pioneer Premier TS-W2502D2 10" Sub