2011 WRX's?? - Page 12
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 741

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx I'm shopping around and the best price I got was 295 for the base model WRX,options,taxes ...

  1. #166
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I'm shopping around and the best price I got was $25295 for the base model WRX,options,taxes extra.Is that a good deal?
    After shopping around and negotiating with dealers I got a base 5 door hatch for 24202(inc destination) +tax and lic...OTD is 27016.

    Keep on haggling...it doesn't hurt you. The way I see it, a few extra weeks of haggling saved me 900 bucks from my original deal.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #167
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Have you tried Timmons in Long Beach, their internet sales people hooked me up crazy!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Yeah i'm pretty happy with it. It's not looking like I'll get below invoice at this point (I have one more dealership to try), but Irvine and Renick in Fullerton have already told me they can't beat it.

    I've always loved the white (maybe with gold BBS??), but the blue is really true subaru. I don't think you can go wrong on the colors though. The dark grey hatch I saw looked awesome too. Zonked's white sedan is what really made me sure I wanted white.

    I'm not sure on the financing thing...I'm financing through my credit union at 3.99%. If there were more of a difference I might try to get the dealers 2.9%, but dealer finance people piss me off more than salesmen even (I work in the financial sector myself)((The salesman at Costa Mesa was the BIGGEST idiot ever; he didnt even know what size wheels were coming on the 2011. Tool))

    I'll let you know if any funny business goes down when i put my order in officially.

    Long term loans are tempting...but I'm a big fan of having your car paid off ASAP. Me no likie interest.

  4. #168
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    UPDATE: Got the same quote from Renick you got. Turned around and mentioned that offer to dealer at Long Beach, and he offered me invoice right away with no problem.

    Here's the breakdown:

    2011 WRX sedan in white
    short throw shifter
    boost gauge
    sti shifter
    center armrest console
    Price before taxes and registration: $25,386

    EDIT: Destination included.

    This is an offer I'd certainly be happy with, but I plan on mentioning the offer to the other (3) dealers i've been working with to see if they'll beat it. Stoked to be the owner of a wrx in the near future!
    I see you did go to LB, tell them you want 400 under invoice. They will do it!

  5. #169
    Registered User ElVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I see you did go to LB, tell them you want 400 under invoice. They will do it!
    I don't wanna push my luck too much...But i'm shooting him over that very request. I'll let you know what they come back with. I have the invoice offer backed up at another dealership as well if this doesn't pan out.

    Thanks for the tip! Are you speaking from experience?

  6. #170
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    I don't wanna push my luck too much...But i'm shooting him over that very request. I'll let you know what they come back with. I have the invoice offer backed up at another dealership as well if this doesn't pan out.

    Thanks for the tip! Are you speaking from experience?
    I am speaking from experience, I emailed them asking for 400 under invoice, they instantly responded with YES, When can you come in?! LOL

    Write Glendale an email to. The guys name is Edgar Medina: emedina@smford.com. I wrote,

    "Can you do 400 under invoices on a 2011 WRX, Please let me know as soon as possible."

    He made me that deal, and I turned it into 600 under...lol

    Good luck!

  7. #171
    Registered User ElVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I am speaking from experience, I emailed them asking for 400 under invoice, they instantly responded with YES, When can you come in?! LOL

    Write Glendale an email to. The guys name is Edgar Medina: emedina@smford.com. I wrote,

    "Can you do 400 under invoices on a 2011 WRX, Please let me know as soon as possible."

    He made me that deal, and I turned it into 600 under...lol

    Good luck!
    GOOD INFO.

    You guys on the forum have motivated me to get a better price more than anyone has...I don't want to let anyone down by paying invoice haha.

    My hunch is that they'll accept the offer. I've been dealing with a gentleman by the name of Russell and he immediately offered me invoice.

    I'll contact glendale in the event this doesnt pan out as well. Keep the inside info coming!

  8. #172
    Registered User ElVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    650

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I am speaking from experience, I emailed them asking for 400 under invoice, they instantly responded with YES, When can you come in?! LOL

    Write Glendale an email to. The guys name is Edgar Medina: emedina@smford.com. I wrote,

    "Can you do 400 under invoices on a 2011 WRX, Please let me know as soon as possible."

    He made me that deal, and I turned it into 600 under...lol

    Good luck!
    They accepted 400 under! Your check is in the mail my man!

  9. #173
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    They accepted 400 under! Your check is in the mail my man!
    Congratulations on your new WRX!! Good job!

  10. #174
    Registered User anxiouz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    573
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I see you did go to LB, tell them you want 400 under invoice. They will do it!
    Thanks for the lead! I'll check with them.

  11. #175
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    They accepted 400 under! Your check is in the mail my man!
    I KNEW IT! GOOD JOB BUDDY! Happy to help! Enjoy the REX and the SAVINGS! MUAHHAHAHAHA

  12. #176
    Registered User ElVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    650
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I KNEW IT! GOOD JOB BUDDY! Happy to help! Enjoy the REX and the SAVINGS! MUAHHAHAHAHA
    Haha you're my hero!

    Just got back from the dealership. No funny business whatsoever. He offered me the price he quoted via e-mail, I put down a $500 deposit, and I was done. It took no more than 30 minutes.

    Big ups to everyone who has been so helpful while I'm working out this deal. I'll have the biggest grin on my face in 6 weeks...but it might be the longest 6 weeks of my life!

  13. #177
    Registered User hisdigness's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    So Cal (Torrance)
    Posts
    292
    Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Haha you're my hero!

    Just got back from the dealership. No funny business whatsoever. He offered me the price he quoted via e-mail, I put down a $500 deposit, and I was done. It took no more than 30 minutes.

    Big ups to everyone who has been so helpful while I'm working out this deal. I'll have the biggest grin on my face in 6 weeks...but it might be the longest 6 weeks of my life!
    Awesome man! Glad to hear it...yea enjoy the worst wait of your life now. LOL I am 3 weeks deep

  14. #178
    Registered User Syncharmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Woodbury, CT
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    Awesome man! Glad to hear it...yea enjoy the worst wait of your life now. LOL I am 3 weeks deep
    Seriously, I'm just trying to pretend like I didn't order a car. Not working so far.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

  15. #179
    Registered User AmateurX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Troy, Michigan
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Seriously, I'm just trying to pretend like I didn't order a car. Not working so far.
    Can't seem to stay off the forums either...

    Anyone else thinking about it 24/7 like me? I can't sleep at night. Heck, every time I drive to & from work, it's ALL I think about!
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

  16. #180
    Registered User ElVerde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Newport Beach, CA
    Posts
    650


    I feel the pain. I'm driving a corolla as my daily driver until I get my WRX (6 weeks)...and it's killing me.

    At least I have my 70 El Camino SS on the weekends

    My strategy for coping with the waiting so far: Crying myself to sleep every night. It's working.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •