2011 WRX's?? - Page 12
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on 2011 WRX's?? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx I'm shopping around and the best price I got was 295 for the base model WRX,options,taxes ...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I'm shopping around and the best price I got was $25295 for the base model WRX,options,taxes extra.Is that a good deal?
    After shopping around and negotiating with dealers I got a base 5 door hatch for 24202(inc destination) +tax and lic...OTD is 27016.

Keep on haggling...it doesn't hurt you. The way I see it, a few extra weeks of haggling saved me 900 bucks from my original deal.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Have you tried Timmons in Long Beach, their internet sales people hooked me up crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by ElVerde View Post
    Yeah i'm pretty happy with it. It's not looking like I'll get below invoice at this point (I have one more dealership to try), but Irvine and Renick in Fullerton have already told me they can't beat it.

I've always loved the white (maybe with gold BBS??), but the blue is really true subaru. I don't think you can go wrong on the colors though. The dark grey hatch I saw looked awesome too. Zonked's white sedan is what really made me sure I wanted white.

I'm not sure on the financing thing...I'm financing through my credit union at 3.99%. If there were more of a difference I might try to get the dealers 2.9%, but dealer finance people piss me off more than salesmen even (I work in the financial sector myself)((The salesman at Costa Mesa was the BIGGEST idiot ever; he didnt even know what size wheels were coming on the 2011. Tool))

I'll let you know if any funny business goes down when i put my order in officially.

Long term loans are tempting...but I'm a big fan of having your car paid off ASAP. Me no likie interest.

UPDATE: Got the same quote from Renick you got. Turned around and mentioned that offer to dealer at Long Beach, and he offered me invoice right away with no problem.

Here's the breakdown:

2011 WRX sedan in white
    short throw shifter
    boost gauge
    sti shifter
    center armrest console
    Price before taxes and registration: $25,386

EDIT: Destination included.

This is an offer I'd certainly be happy with, but I plan on mentioning the offer to the other (3) dealers i've been working with to see if they'll beat it. Stoked to be the owner of a wrx in the near future!
    I see you did go to LB, tell them you want 400 under invoice. They will do it!

Quote Originally Posted by hisdigness View Post
    I don't wanna push my luck too much...But i'm shooting him over that very request. I'll let you know what they come back with. I have the invoice offer backed up at another dealership as well if this doesn't pan out.

Thanks for the tip! Are you speaking from experience?

I don't wanna push my luck too much...But i'm shooting him over that very request. I'll let you know what they come back with. I have the invoice offer backed up at another dealership as well if this doesn't pan out.

Thanks for the tip! Are you speaking from experience?
    I am speaking from experience, I emailed them asking for 400 under invoice, they instantly responded with YES, When can you come in?! LOL

Write Glendale an email to. The guys name is Edgar Medina: emedina@smford.com. I wrote,

"Can you do 400 under invoices on a 2011 WRX, Please let me know as soon as possible."

He made me that deal, and I turned it into 600 under...lol

Good luck!

I am speaking from experience, I emailed them asking for 400 under invoice, they instantly responded with YES, When can you come in?! LOL

Write Glendale an email to. The guys name is Edgar Medina: emedina@smford.com. I wrote,

"Can you do 400 under invoices on a 2011 WRX, Please let me know as soon as possible."

Good luck!
    GOOD INFO.

You guys on the forum have motivated me to get a better price more than anyone has...I don't want to let anyone down by paying invoice haha.

My hunch is that they'll accept the offer. I've been dealing with a gentleman by the name of Russell and he immediately offered me invoice.

I'll contact glendale in the event this doesnt pan out as well. Keep the inside info coming!

Thumbs up

Good luck!
    They accepted 400 under! Your check is in the mail my man!

Congratulations on your new WRX!! Good job!

Thanks for the lead! I'll check with them.

I KNEW IT! GOOD JOB BUDDY! Happy to help! Enjoy the REX and the SAVINGS! MUAHHAHAHAHA

I KNEW IT! GOOD JOB BUDDY! Happy to help! Enjoy the REX and the SAVINGS! MUAHHAHAHAHA
    Haha you're my hero!

Just got back from the dealership. No funny business whatsoever. He offered me the price he quoted via e-mail, I put down a $500 deposit, and I was done. It took no more than 30 minutes.

Big ups to everyone who has been so helpful while I'm working out this deal. I'll have the biggest grin on my face in 6 weeks...but it might be the longest 6 weeks of my life!

Haha you're my hero!

Just got back from the dealership. No funny business whatsoever. He offered me the price he quoted via e-mail, I put down a $500 deposit, and I was done. It took no more than 30 minutes.

Big ups to everyone who has been so helpful while I'm working out this deal. I'll have the biggest grin on my face in 6 weeks...but it might be the longest 6 weeks of my life!
    Awesome man! Glad to hear it...yea enjoy the worst wait of your life now. LOL I am 3 weeks deep

Awesome man! Glad to hear it...yea enjoy the worst wait of your life now. LOL I am 3 weeks deep
    Seriously, I'm just trying to pretend like I didn't order a car. Not working so far.
    '99 Impreza 2.5RS Rally Blue Pearl - Retired
    '02 Sedona Red WRX - Retired
    '11 DGM WRX Hatch w/ SPT exhaust, short throw and STi shift knob Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Syncharmony View Post
    Seriously, I'm just trying to pretend like I didn't order a car. Not working so far.
    Can't seem to stay off the forums either...

Anyone else thinking about it 24/7 like me? I can't sleep at night. Heck, every time I drive to & from work, it's ALL I think about!
    2011 WRX Limited, DGM; full tint, SPT CBE/STS w/ bushings, RA flaps, Enkei PF01s, Pink SuperTones, and ClubWRX.net stickers!
    My Photostream
    about.me

I feel the pain. I'm driving a corolla as my daily driver until I get my WRX (6 weeks)...and it's killing me.

At least I have my 70 El Camino SS on the weekends

My strategy for coping with the waiting so far: Crying myself to sleep every night. It's working.