Need some advice
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Need some advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there, I used to own a 2005 legacy GT with stage 2 mods. I had the spt cat back, ...

Need some advice

Hi there,
    I used to own a 2005 legacy GT with stage 2 mods. I had the spt cat back, cobb downpipe, and cobb ecu.

It was an awesome car.

I recently had a mid life crisis and needed an suv.

I bought a 2010 Nissan XTerra Off Road and it's a nice suv.

Problem is that I miss driving my Subi. I know that I'm going to lose some money trading it in but I really like the 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX.

What is everyone's opinion about the WRX? Are you happy owning one? Would I be a fool for trading in the XTerra for the WRX?

Has anyone else had a Legacy prior to owning an Impreza and what were your opinions on both?

Thanks for the input.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had an 07 Civic SI before I got my 2010 WRX. I like my WRX (especially the sound with the Magnaflow exhaust) but miss certain aspects of the SI- mainly MPG and better quality. I have owned other Subaru's and obtained mid to upper twenties for MPG, my WRX gets considerably less. The most disappointing thing is probably the MPG on the highway- I seem to get better around town- wish it had another gear to lower the RPM's on the highway. It is really comfortable though and I love the hatch and practicality of it- it suits my lifestyle.
    Last edited by JT58; 07-14-2010 at 02:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.