Need some advice

This is a discussion on Need some advice within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi there, I used to own a 2005 legacy GT with stage 2 mods. I had the spt cat back, ...

Need some advice

Hi there,
    I used to own a 2005 legacy GT with stage 2 mods. I had the spt cat back, cobb downpipe, and cobb ecu.

It was an awesome car.

I recently had a mid life crisis and needed an suv.

I bought a 2010 Nissan XTerra Off Road and it's a nice suv.

Problem is that I miss driving my Subi. I know that I'm going to lose some money trading it in but I really like the 2010 Subaru Impreza WRX.

What is everyone's opinion about the WRX? Are you happy owning one? Would I be a fool for trading in the XTerra for the WRX?

Has anyone else had a Legacy prior to owning an Impreza and what were your opinions on both?

Thanks for the input.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I had an 07 Civic SI before I got my 2010 WRX. I like my WRX (especially the sound with the Magnaflow exhaust) but miss certain aspects of the SI- mainly MPG and better quality. I have owned other Subaru's and obtained mid to upper twenties for MPG, my WRX gets considerably less. The most disappointing thing is probably the MPG on the highway- I seem to get better around town- wish it had another gear to lower the RPM's on the highway. It is really comfortable though and I love the hatch and practicality of it- it suits my lifestyle.
    Last edited by JT58; 07-14-2010 at 02:48 PM.