Quick question about wagon and sedan parts
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quick question about wagon and sedan parts within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello there, I am new to this forum. I just purchased a 2007 wrx wagon. In the past I have ...

Quick question about wagon and sedan parts

Hello there, I am new to this forum. I just purchased a 2007 wrx wagon. In the past I have owned 2x 2003 wrx models. A silver and a blue one. I usually do not join forums do to past experiences where I have been treated bad,but this forum seems to have nice people who are friendly. Not the type who tell you how stupid you are for any question you ask and then go on to tell you how awesome they are. lol. I do not claim to know everything but I have a tech background a lot of tools and a paint booth at my house. I am a decent mechanic, but will always have more to learn. Anyway here is my simple question. I am looking at cold air intakes and a few exhaust systems. Do the sedan parts work on the wagons and are all 02-07 parts interchangeable. Ty in advance. Sorry if this has been covered before.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Generally speaking most things under the hood and exhaust stuff are interchangeable. Where you will run into problems is with suspension parts.

IMHO don't waste your money on a CAI. Save up for a downpipe and pro-tune.
    Life is like riding a bicycle in order to keep your balance you must keep moving.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    wow... what a stupid question..... ;P

i agree w/ oguitar get a full exhaust & a tune and you will be the happiest person in the world.

after i went stage 2 on my 06 i felt like i bought a brand new car. it was fantastic

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Sounds like someone has been to Nasioc...
    We are a cool group here, don't stress.

I agree with the previous posts.

DUB
    Your stupid, I'm awesome!

Yes, suspension and body (obv) can differ but most performance/mechanical parts are the same for wagon/sedan 02-07.

If you are ever in doubt, post it up, someone will surely know. Or you can always call the vendor and/or manufacturer to ask and be sure.

lol, i love the sarcasm. Hey if anyone needs stuff painted let me know. I don't paint whole cars, but if you have a spoiler or hood scoop etc. let me know because I will hook you up. I'm going to be here for awhile because my wife let me get a Wrx again and now I remember why I love these cars so much. The last time I owned one I was 22 and now i'm 29. I wont go without one from now on. I wonder how easy they are to work on. My last car was a VW Passat 1.8t and a total bastard to work on, and right now i'm doing a head gasket on a pt cruiser and i'm surprised at what a pain the car is to work on. I just hope since I am staying with Wrx they are easy to work on but probably not, although it seems like there is room in the engine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.