heyyy outta the honda scene!!!:)

This is a discussion on heyyy outta the honda scene!!!:) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well hows it going everyone i was into the honda scene but i got myself a subaru 2002 wrx ))) ...

Thumbs up heyyy outta the honda scene!!!:)

well hows it going everyone i was into the honda scene but i got myself a subaru 2002 wrx))) u can check out the two pics my plans for it soon is sti wing mud flaps paint stock rims black side skirts blue and get eye lids for front lights the list goes onnnnnn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37255_1355090443076_1405901125_30904075_835618_n.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice subie & welcome! Make sure to read the stickies in the forums, use SEARCH, and stay away from the BOV's. Again, welcome and congrats!!

Nice subby. Bovs arent bad, they may make you run a tiny bit rich, unless you install it wrong (dont mod if you cant install a bov lol). Stay away from CAIs, thats where trouble starts. Congrats on the move from honda to subby.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey & Welcome to the Club!

The car looks really nice. In all honesty, I like it pretty much just the way it is but with a nice set of 17" BBS RK028 like it could have come with from the factory. That is a much nicer looking wing that is on it now.

Sorry, just my opinion at the moment because the car looks refreshingly clean and stock. Saying to lower it and paint the side skirts is the normal response here from way back.
    "From a little spark may burst a mighty flame." - Dante
    "The stitch is lost unless the thread is knotted." - Italian proverb