Brought home a 2010 WRX Today
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Brought home a 2010 WRX Today within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today I bought my first Subaru, a 2010 WRX 5-door in Red and so far i'm simply in love. Traded ...

Brought home a 2010 WRX Today

Today I bought my first Subaru, a 2010 WRX 5-door in Red and so far i'm simply in love.

Traded in my 02 Pontiac Grand AM GT, and I don't regret it at all. Absolutly love the new ride.

Hoping I can get soem good ifno from the site and meet some local WRX/Soobie owners in NJ.

As a first question, what are some good sites/manufactures of aftermarket parts. Just looking to paruse now, bu will be starting the upgrade process relativley soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

congrats on the purchase!!

I've got 8 months and 21k mi on my 2010 so far.. still love every second of seat time. You made a good choice in transportation

As for mods, wander around for a while out here..you'll find the info you're looking for, check out the stickies in the mods section. Lots of info and if you cant find something specific, just ask
    Got a good crew in here
    OBP 2010 5dr *traded*
    SWP 2013 FRS
    My name is Shawn, I'm a Devout Practicalist and I'm addicted to flat4's
    This page has had 1,666 visits
    SUCH IS MANGO!

Welcome, I wish I got red.
    I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee

Blobeye Syndicate Member #72

Registered User nickolasjamison's Avatar
    going from a 02 Grand am to a 10 WRX. That's a difference of night and day right there. I got a 03 a few months ago and the car i owned before was an 04 alero. What a difference.

I Support ClubWRX
    The reds always looked nice, I think you will enjoy the car.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Wasn't sure what color I was going to get but fell in love with the Red when I saw it.

Welcome to the forum.

Dude enjoy!! Congrats on the purchase. Also as a side note, you will want to take A LOT more trips lol. I find myself just wanting to drive all the time (even more than before lol). Bought mine a the end of april and have 5300miles on her
    Stink-Eye Member #83
    2010 WRX Hatch Limited, Obsidian Black Pearl with Sports Grille
    Tinted windows/tails, TurboXS CBE

Congratulations! I just joined the club earlier this week with a 2009 hatchback Enjoy it, I already am in love (I think my GF is jealous). I'm planning on taking a nice long drive through Shenandoah national park this weekend possibly to have a little fun.

Welcome to the Club!

Red is sexy, but I'm still a sucker for black

Can defintely say I find myself sitting at home wondering if theres anything I need to drive to, and then trying to find one a little further away

congrats ! id love to see that in person one day
    2010 WRB WRX 5Door
    Stink-Eye Mob #29

Registered User nickolasjamison's Avatar
    I have put 6000 miles on it in the past three months. Went to mass once, new Hampshire twice lol.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.