Not a WRX owner yet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Not a WRX owner yet within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; But I plan on ordering a 2011 wrx at the end of this month, or at least that's when the ...

Not a WRX owner yet

But I plan on ordering a 2011 wrx at the end of this month, or at least that's when the dealers I've been to have said they might be able to order them (but knew nothing about the cars).

So I hope to be an official part of the WRX community soon!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I was able to order a 2011 WRX in San Antonio, TX on June 22. The first official day to place orders was June 21. Not sure why the dealers are telling you end of July. Pricing and specifications are not available yet, but you can at least order for a September delivery. I had to put down a $300 deposit/ernest money, which will go toward the purchase.

Check out www.cars101.com for announcements on ordering, pricing, specs., delivery dates. Good site with prompt announcements. I have learned more on that website than from the sales guys at the dealer.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.