site newbie from norwich

This is a discussion on site newbie from norwich within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hi eveyrone im dale from norwich and new to this site i own an 07 hawkeye impreza wrx which ive ...

Thumbs up site newbie from norwich

hi eveyrone im dale from norwich and new to this site i own an 07 hawkeye impreza wrx which ive had for three years i bought it t 6 months old with 4500 miles on the clock it now has 10200 miles on i use it everyday to commute to work and love the way it draws attention to all the other muppet road users in there halfords built 96 bhp corsa's and fiesta's hope you are all well will post in near future.

p.s subarus what can i say there awsome full stop.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome Dale!

I remember the Yellows winning the Cup in the 80s, I was a kid watching clips in another country.

Congrats on the car and enjoy the forum.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

welcome!
    That's great milage, only 5700 in 3 years!
    2008 OBP STi
    traded in: 2004 PSM WRX
    Stink Eye Mob #25
    08+ Impreza Owners Photo Gallery...