I guess I can't talk like a man. So this is the repost - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on I guess I can't talk like a man. So this is the repost within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah I am in the process of taking it to a dyno and a tuner. I just bought the car ...

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    Yeah I am in the process of taking it to a dyno and a tuner. I just bought the car from a dealer who bought it from auction. I know he put a BOV and possibly a after market IC. I have to run the numbers to check. But there is also a corder coming off the turbo. I thought it might be a manuel boost control but I can't turn it with my hands. I can take a pic if anyone wants to see. The car runs a hell of a lot stronger than they do stock so I'm interested to see what the tuner says.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    For the mean time, I would not get tuned. Until the problem is known to be resolved, then all you should do is take it to the tuner to inspect for what mods are installed and to make sure it is running safely with what's on it.

In fact, if your tuner knew what problems you were having, he would outright refuse to tune it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12