New member, new car! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member, new car! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Crb03 Its not bad at all, thats the style you like than by all means do it. ...

Quote Originally Posted by Crb03 View Post
    Its not bad at all, thats the style you like than by all means do it. You will catch some crap from people because its a NA engine, but what other people think about your car doesnt matter.

Your best bet is to find someone on the forums to trade hoods with that's in your area. You may have better luck on nasioc but the people there are *******s and will probably flame you for wanting a scoop on your NA.

If you want the exact scoop that came on the earlier impreza, I don't know who sells it beside the stealership. If you go on nasioc and look in the classified section and go to vendor sale exterior appearance section, you can find people selling the JDM STi scoops.
    Yeah I'll do that, appreciate the honesty.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferno View Post
    Hood scoop is acceptable, just don't throw an STi wing on it because that'd be dangerous territory
    I think the opposite.
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I think the opposite.
    And I concur with this

the 2.5 looks mighty with the tail. Even tho youre not packing much under the hood its a look that is timeless with Imprezas

Especially since when people think about subarus they think of the spoilers.

IMO i would go for a more 2.5 RS look and keep it at that. With an auto itll be kind of a waste to go much into the engine work. but remember that my opinion
    "What goes around, comes around... and usually gets dizzy thus proceeding to fall and vomit forcefully."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12