MY 2002 Carbon Fiber bugeye - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on MY 2002 Carbon Fiber bugeye within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by zax this whole thread is turning into a big steaming pile of meh This whole thread is ...

Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    this whole thread is turning into a big steaming pile of meh
    This whole thread is kitsch.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I love all the haters you make my laugh I love my car I think thats all that matters! anyway hood is for sale! FS: CO Kaminari Carbon Fiber Reverse Cowl Hood

I Support ClubWRX
    Good luck with sale.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Yeah I would definitely find some way to get the whole body of the car matching, but possibly keep the roof black. Awesome car though, haven't seen anything like it!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by CFej257 View Post
    I love all the haters you make my laugh I love my car I think thats all that matters! anyway hood is for sale! FS: CO Kaminari Carbon Fiber Reverse Cowl Hood
    If you like something, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise!
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

That's all that matters
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

I agree with you here. Its funny how people can sit there and nit pick little things about a sexy car because they cant be happy for someone. I stay away from people who do this in real life for obvious reasons, they were usually spoiled as a kid and have to be a hater when someone else has something nice. This DOES NOT look ricer. Its a beautiful car, and the work you put in it really shows. A ricer has 100$ unpainted bodykits with GIANT wings off ebay and an ebay catback. A ricer would put that cheap ebay CF wrap on it, Id leave it how YOU like it, and if someone says they dont like it just say thanks for the opinion and ignore them. If they nit pick, go look at their car and do the same to them, they will quickly change the subject I get to do this at car shows, especially when muscle cars are the majority of cars. I do give in at times and just ride there in my buddys cobra, girls at least love it even if the guys dont.
    Chris
    02 Camaro z28 T-Tops, m6 49k miles
    Bolt ons and tuned - 349rwhp/362rwtq
    02 Ws6 T-Top,m6 80k miles
    Bolt ons/Cam/tune - 436rwhp/424rwtq

This car is absolutely SICK!

haters will hate. AFter all...rice is Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.

there is no fronting with this car. I mean awd boosted with tons of carbon fiber. the zonda r is made mostly of carbon fiber. I dare someone call it rice.

very nice car.. id drive it. unpainted cf and all.
    If you have everything under control you're going too slow.
    Bugeye Mafia #218 XPT gm bcs stage 2
    my mods
    HIGH MILEAGE CLUB
    ASE CERTIFIED MASTER TECH.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_is_legend View Post
    the zonda r is made mostly of carbon fiber. I dare someone call it rice.
    {EDIT: SECOND POST TODAY I just MISREAD. Sorry guys. I can't read. My fault.}

Lightening the car, if it maintains or even increases structural integrity, is a great thing. However the material used should be a means, not the end. In this sense the material does not matter so there is no reason to leave it unfinished.
    Last edited by SD_GR; 07-30-2010 at 03:45 PM.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

some new pics

A bit of a thread resurrect... but I ran across this and that car looks SICK!

Love the new front end... coming from the mountain bike world I really love the look of raw carbon fiber.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345