Hey!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone! I don't quite fit into the WRX category, but I have an Impreza Outback and needed some help. ...

Hey!

Hi everyone!

I don't quite fit into the WRX category, but I have an Impreza Outback and needed some help. This forum seemed the best out of the ten or so I found online, so here I am! I'm thinking I'll get a WRX when my current baby decides to quit (which might be never since she's a Subaru... )

I'm currently an undergrad in Missouri studying Physics and Aerospace Engineering. I love all sorts of stuff - soccer, tennis, handball, basketball, skiing, flying, hiking, my Subaru...

Anyway, just thought I'd stop in and introduce myself!

Martin
    2005 Impreza Outback
    1998 Mazda Protege
    1994 F-150
    1991 Toyota MR2

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hi =)

I'm sure several people around here will be able to help ya out. Some real sooby fans... not pointing fingers at anybody with BRATs or Tribecas or anything

I used to drive a 96 subaru outback legacy (before they went 6cyl). Wasn't my favorite, but it did its job well until my sister killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the Club Martin!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Welcome to ClubWRX!

I've been lurking about on here...well for quite a while. Most of the owners in here are quite knowledgeable on all things Subaru. So feel free to ask questions, the Mods are also great about keeping the flamers away and on lock-down making the environment very enjoyable

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.