Just a few general questions - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Just a few general questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yeah. I know how hardly being home goes. I've been luck enough to have the last 10 months off from ...

Registered User Tattooed11Bravo's Avatar
    Yeah. I know how hardly being home goes. I've been luck enough to have the last 10 months off from deployment which has been awesome. I'm in Hawaii right now. But come march i'll be in Afgahn again. HAHAHAH But no I would never dream of bringing my car over there not even if I could

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Tattooed11Bravo View Post
    Yeah. I know how hardly being home goes. I've been luck enough to have the last 10 months off from deployment which has been awesome. I'm in Hawaii right now. But come march i'll be in Afgahn again. HAHAHAH But no I would never dream of bringing my car over there not even if I could
    Yeah that rough... I wouldn't even be able to imagine being away from my wife, son and subbie for that long. Its a rough job that you guys do and you guys don't get nearly enough credit for it... reguardless of peoples opinions of the war you guys still are doing the right thing as well as a great job... hang in there and stay safe...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...57#post2688257

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    But back to the car. I would like to get about 350 HP out of the car. But I just wanna take baby step right now. Get my hands dirty and learn more about the car while installing a few simple things. But within the next 6 months I would like to have everything done tuned and good to go.
    350 is a good number. Exhaust is what you're going to start with. Any 3" will do. I'm not sure what you need to push 350 out of the 2.0 but if I were you I'd try and find an STI. It's a better platform to go with and would require less work to get to 350.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Thanks bro

Yeah I have looked at STI's but here on the Island they are few and far between. The ones I have found are 24k + I'm not looking to spend that much money before upgrading the car, ya know. But I do like the STI's just a little out f my price range

Thanks bro
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801
    The Impreza "this was repaired/replaced at what mileage" database (Please Contribute)

Sorry my phones retarded...
    No problem man...
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #801

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123