New Member just wanted some info on WRX interior dash lights
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New Member just wanted some info on WRX interior dash lights within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi guys my names james andi just brought a new 2010 WRX i was just wondering im looking for interior ...

New Member just wanted some info on WRX interior dash lights

Hi guys my names james andi just brought a new 2010 WRX i was just wondering im looking for interior mods such as dash lights gadges. ect another thing i was wondering i was thinking about buying an aftermarket cd/navigation double din for the car but i wanted one that would work with the steering control.

Sorry about bad spelling and grammer, what can I say I just suck.

Thanks for the help. Cool

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I have the subi red interior floor lights and they look good. They light up the foot well real good.
    Current Vehicles:
    2009 WRX 5-Door Premium
    2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage
    2007 Suzuki GS500F (Wifes)
    2006 Triumph Thruxton 900
    1998 Forester S (Wifes)
    1976 Ford F-150 (project)

Do u no any websitesmi can look at to maby grab some myself thanks for the info I saw some multicolor ones on you tube but red was what I wanted same as a nice boost Gage. Thanks

I think if u go to the subaru accessories web site there is a small pic showing them. easy to install as well just plug up to harness and mount
    Current Vehicles:
    2009 WRX 5-Door Premium
    2007 Harley-Davidson Heritage
    2007 Suzuki GS500F (Wifes)
    2006 Triumph Thruxton 900
    1998 Forester S (Wifes)
    1976 Ford F-150 (project)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.