New 2010 wrx

This is a discussion on New 2010 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just purchased a 2010 WRX and would like to get some more power out of it. Also What does ...

New 2010 wrx

I just purchased a 2010 WRX and would like to get some more power out of it. Also What does stage 1,2 and 3 mean when talking about mods?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the forum =). You'll have to post pictures up of your ride when you get a chance.

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/2135638-post2.html

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=533787

...Two sites you should read through. They apply common mods to imprezas for you. Great information.

As far as stage 1/2/3... They are kind of vague terms. Many companies that sell ECU 'maps' sell premade off the shelf maps as stage 1, 2, and 3. Stage 1 is normally stock, Stage 2 being tubo back exhaust, and stage 3 I am not sure about - maybe TMIC and turbo swap?

You should be more concerned with reading some of the above information before worrying about the 'stages', but that'll give you an idea. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

Thank you

Thank you