My Dream.... maybe coming true?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

This is a discussion on My Dream.... maybe coming true? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello my fellow scoob buddies, I've loved Subarus ever since i got my 2001 Forester and am hopefully on my ...

  1. #1
    Registered User SoopaSkoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13

    My Dream.... maybe coming true?

    Hello my fellow scoob buddies, I've loved Subarus ever since i got my 2001 Forester and am hopefully on my way to keeping my wagon-y ways and purchasing a 2006 or 2007 WRX wagon (I am in love with the hog nose) when I get the allotted money.

    2006 WRX wagon white clean no mods with 38XXX miles for $21XXX... fair?

    dealership
    "What goes around, comes around... and usually gets dizzy thus proceeding to fall and vomit forcefully."

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Registered User Heide264's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,226
    I Support ClubWRX
    I just use Edmund's and kbb.com to do that sort of pricing stuff.

    Make sure you get pictures of any used subaru you buy. They are easily scared from bad molestation experiences. People try to cover bad mods up or just not mention them. Either take the car to a mechanic before you buy it, or take a LOT of pictures of the engine bay and underside of the car and post them here so we can see if theres any foul happenings.

    Some mods really are bad mods if not done correctly and have to watch out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

  4. #3
    Registered User kbrownmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    551
    they can come way down from that. even if its a limited and certified. we had an 06 sedan on the lot that was limited and certified. it started out at 22k, and we ended up keeping it for 3 monts before it was sold for 18k
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

  5. #4
    Registered User SoopaSkoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Make sure you get pictures of any used subaru you buy. They are easily scared from bad molestation experiences. People try to cover bad mods up or just not mention them. Either take the car to a mechanic before you buy it, or take a LOT of pictures of the engine bay and underside of the car and post them here so we can see if theres any foul happenings.
    Well here's a picture strait from cars.com:

    http://images.cars.com/supersized/DM.../SP3139.20.jpg
    "What goes around, comes around... and usually gets dizzy thus proceeding to fall and vomit forcefully."

  6. #5
    Registered User kbrownmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    551
    is there any reason behind wanting the wagon? dont get me wrong, its a great car, i was just wondering... and here is my advice to anyone who is buying a used wrx... get the one you want! if you want leather, get it. if you want WRB, get it. if you want a wagon or sedan, dont settle, get the one you want. also be patient!!! there are not many wrxs for sale across the country, so the one you want will take some time. you might want to travel too. i went 350 miles to get my 06 and it was worth every second. i made a small vacation out of it and when i got home it was all worth it..


    now if that car is the one you want go get it! i wouldnt pay 21k for it, you can get itdown for sure
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

  7. #6
    Registered User Heide264's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    4,226
    I Support ClubWRX
    If you really like everything else about the car, go to the dealer and shoot some of your own pictures and post them up under everyday impreza talk. People will be able to let you know. That picture is kinda small and hard to tell, but nothing too obvious to me.

    You'll have to just argue with them about the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainrex
    He was throwing balloons filled with sulfuric acid and shrapnel at the swat team. They finally had to take him down with rubber bullets.
    2011 STi Build Log
    -Part 1 - Reading, Data Logging, and Analyzing Data
    -Part 2 - Turbocharger 101 & Basic Boost Control
    -Part 3 - EcuFlash, Experimental Defintions, and a Drive By Wire Intro

  8. #7
    Registered User SoopaSkoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by kbrownmann View Post
    is there any reason behind wanting the wagon? dont get me wrong, its a great car, i was just wondering...
    it probably sounds like im 16 and just all of a sudden feel like buying the WRX wagon but its not like that. Ive done months of researching on forums and on other sites, as well as doing test drives and rides in the sedan and wagon WRX. I just love the wagon. Ive always driven wagons and I think the WRX version looks and drives great.

    Plus i really want the mid waist spoiler hahah

    But yeah thanks for the advice guys, I'm going to visit the dealership and post pics up so you can all drool/critique over them
    "What goes around, comes around... and usually gets dizzy thus proceeding to fall and vomit forcefully."

  9. #8
    Registered User kbrownmann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Kentucky, United States
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by SoopaSkoob View Post
    it probably sounds like im 16 and just all of a sudden feel like buying the WRX wagon but its not like that. Ive done months of researching on forums and on other sites, as well as doing test drives and rides in the sedan and wagon WRX. I just love the wagon. Ive always driven wagons and I think the WRX version looks and drives great.

    Plus i really want the mid waist spoiler hahah

    But yeah thanks for the advice guys, I'm going to visit the dealership and post pics up so you can all drool/critique over them
    dont get me wrong, im not hatin on the wagon, its a great car, especailly if you have stuff to constantly haul lol. i was just curious
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Infinity

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •