ok so.. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on ok so.. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; let me recommend DCsport CBE for a candidate. @ ~0 bucks, it sounds amazing and isn't too loud. However, when ...

let me recommend DCsport CBE for a candidate. @ ~$350 bucks, it sounds amazing and isn't too loud. However, when I added the other 'full' exhaust components.. things got a little louder .
    Northern Lights Customs

'Helpin' the hood, one can of spraypaint at a time

Bugeye mafia #321!
    XPT Stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyDznuts86 View Post
    yeah youre probly right. lmao
    You'll get a CBE, and chances are you'll love it. Not a week later, you'll have that tinge in the back of your head saying ...."what if I got a downpipe...it'd make it sound just that much better..."

You'll replace the downpipe, and at that point you'll need a tune. Well, now that you have a downpipe and you're tuning it, might as well bump it up to stage 2 at no extra cost.

Then you'll feel how the car should have felt stock, and the sound alone will be enough to make you fall in love with the car all over again. By the time you get to the suspension, your butt dyno will have gotten bored, and then its all over.
    Bugeye Mafia #130

'03 SRP WRX sedan. Engine mods - SPT intake, Perrin sport tone catback, stage 1 tune. Suspension mods - lots, excluding only the springs, struts, and tophats. Plans - dont screw this one up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12